Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if everything you guys say is true being Lara can visit B2 but don't over stay her welcome and she doesn't really fit in with Lima and Milena it's going to be a very hard first 2 weeks for her until Milena is replaced on the 29th hopefully she can find a friend there.

16 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Well if everything you guys say is true being Lara can visit B2 but don't over stay her welcome and she doesn't really fit in with Lima and Milena it's going to be a very hard first 2 weeks for her until Milena is replaced on the 29th hopefully she can find a friend there.

have to wait and see....im interested to see if she is coming to b-2 right now

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

i agree she is great to look at but i have had her type and better, trust me when i tell you the headache is not worth the reward   lol

Probably going to get told off, but maybe it is the same with Kami judging from a conversation she had with Kristy that she seems to expect quite a lot, but I guess the reward she gives is enormous. She seems pretty passive during sex though. I don't know how I feel about that but then that's just me.
Maybe it is the same with all the really pretty girls. After Kami, Jasmin with Caro, Stesha and Stella are probably the most beautiful as I see it (there's a lot more to girls than that which is why I prefer the perfect combination of incredible body and fascinating mind of Leora and the liveliness of My Belle), so maybe Jasmin is one of these girls who is always used to getting their way just because of their looks and would take a lot of hard work and money to keep.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Probably going to get told off, but maybe it is the same with Kami judging from a conversation she had with Kristy that she seems to expect quite a lot, but I guess the reward she gives is enormous. She seems pretty passive during sex though. I don't know how I feel about that but then that's just me.
Maybe it is the same with all the really pretty girls. After Kami, Jasmin with Caro, Stesha and Stella are probably the most beautiful as I see it (there's a lot more to girls than that which is why I prefer the perfect combination of incredible body and fascinating mind of Leora and the liveliness of My Belle), so maybe Jasmin is one of these girls who is always used to getting their way just because of their looks and would take a lot of hard work and money to keep.

high maintenance, getting by on their looks, using their looks to get away with rude behavior, kept women relying on others to support their lifestyle, and oddly usually very insecure about their looks and require a lot of ego stroking.....dont worry man i'll share some of the heat lol

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

kami and kristy have been rooming together for so long they are closer to an old married couple than they are room mates  :biggrin:   as for sexual performance i think a lot depends on who they are doing it with the last couple i have seen did not seem very impressive

31 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

kami and kristy have been rooming together for so long they are closer to an old married couple than they are room mates  :biggrin:   as for sexual performance i think a lot depends on who they are doing it with the last couple i have seen did not seem very impressive

O.T. Sex wise both the KKs seem to be just be takers. They like getting fucked but give nothing in return. They just lie there getting pounded without giving bj or anythng to the guys but the guys don't mind because they are at least gettng to fuck two very hot girls but for the viewer it gets boring after a while

• Upvote 1

Damn I saw My Belle getting up, Jasmin heading for ths shower so I though I've got 10 minutes. I mhd my lunch and both girls are changed so I missed my Belle's nudity and whatever Jasmin had to show - these are the best bits of the day. I guess Ishould have checked on them half way through. And now I'm out all afternoon so I'll miss them coming back, showering, changing and any sexy dancing they might do. I hope someone records if they do anything interesting and then hopefully I will get to look. the worst thing about OCD is I'm already imagining it will be the best day ever so I'm suffering the pain of missing it before it's even happened. Why couldn't it be one of those days when just laze in bed until 6?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn I saw My Belle getting up, Jasmin heading for ths shower so I though I've got 10 minutes. I mhd my lunch and both girls are changed so I missed my Belle's nudity and whatever Jasmin had to show - these are the best bits of the day. I guess Ishould have checked on them half way through. And now I'm out all afternoon so I'll miss them coming back, showering, changing and any sexy dancing they might do. I hope someone records if they do anything interesting and then hopefully I will get to look. the worst thing about OCD is I'm already imagining it will be the best day ever so I'm suffering the pain of missing it before it's even happened. Why couldn't it be one of those days when just laze in bed until 6?

Belle was quick to get ready BB, not much nudity, straight out of the Calvin's and into the pink bikini. I missed Jasmin get changed but she took her top off to cream up. Once again Rebecca is the organizer she went in to ask Belle if she was getting up.