Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

A request made me, and as such I convey, are a couple of guys, I usually confront with ideas and things we see and go through the cameras.
I think none of them have accounts here or fan page RLC, but they know me here, if I write.
Well, the point is that they want to help those who really can do, because the room mystery, so call room Lola, acutal Rebekah, from the famous apogon of cameras, still especially everything that happens in she.
The truth is that I did not know everything that can happen in a room, if you look. The fact is that yesterday, were on the track of some pictures of something that was in the bed of Rebekah, and she was about to see was, but they are clearly not 24 hours glued to the screen, and have lost the best between 6 and 9 in the morning, something happened in that room, but do not know what happened, if anyone has information ?, leave me a PM, I'll gladly get.
The truth is that images that have happened are very curradas, and certainly there is something that moves and will be by movement of the quilt, or kicking the Rebeca own.
It is noted that they are working ... and your room mystery, I hope you want to share your work, it's really good.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

A request made me, and as such I convey, are a couple of guys, I usually confront with ideas and things we see and go through the cameras.
I think none of them have accounts here or fan page RLC, but they know me here, if I write.
Well, the point is that they want to help those who really can do, because the room mystery, so call room Lola, acutal Rebekah, from the famous apogon of cameras, still especially everything that happens in she.
The truth is that I did not know everything that can happen in a room, if you look. The fact is that yesterday, were on the track of some pictures of something that was in the bed of Rebekah, and she was about to see was, but they are clearly not 24 hours glued to the screen, and have lost the best between 6 and 9 in the morning, something happened in that room, but do not know what happened, if anyone has information ?, leave me a PM, I'll gladly get.
The truth is that images that have happened are very curradas, and certainly there is something that moves and will be by movement of the quilt, or kicking the Rebeca own.
It is noted that they are working ... and your room mystery, I hope you want to share your work, it's really good.

I find the translation difficult to read but are you trying to say there is a Ghost in Rebecca's room ? 

49 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I find the translation difficult to read but are you trying to say there is a Ghost in Rebecca's room ? 

I agree, it's really difficult to read Vortios posts. Some sentences if not most don't make any (or not much) sense at all. Maybe he's a bot with bad AI ? :biggrin:  What can we do ? Maybe simply posting in his main language would be enough (unless it's Klingon ) ? At least people who speak the same language as him could understand and everyone else is free to use his favorite translation service. 

1 hour ago, smurfy08 said:

Estoy de acuerdo, es muy difícil de leer mensajes Vortios. Algunas frases si no la mayoría no hacen ninguna (o no tanto) tiene sentido en absoluto. Tal vez es un bot con mala IA?  :biggrin:  ¿Qué podemos hacer? Tal vez simplemente por publicar en su idioma principal sería suficiente (a menos que sea Klingon)? Al menos la gente que hablan el mismo idioma que él podía entender y todos los demás es libre de utilizar su servicio de traducción preferida. 

Provare to write directly in Spanish, untranslated texts, I thought, that so you would be more comfortable to have translated. By the way I am no stranger thing, nor do I have anything to do with RLC. I feel that my messages are equivocal for you.