Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

bbsq69 your girl is all naked in her bed for you :biggrin:

I just saw that mike- wow what a sight:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was spectacular. Shame that her arse wasn't pointing the other way for most of it because the light comes from the window side so next time My Belle place your lovely bottom facing the window and I'll be even happier. Of course I am very happy with what I saw. I think that's 3 days out of 4 she's given a a very pleasing show more than any other Barcelona girl ... and she's still awake. Obviously I was a bit disappointed when she put panties on but that doesn't matter as I had already seen plenty to satisfy me. 

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pixie Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

If I'm not posting when something is happening, it's because either something is happening or I'm asleep.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, beaver67 said:

you know what Belle is missing- a "pinky" :biggrin::biggrin:friend

My Belle's getting better every day in contrast to Jasmin who I think has decided to stick to her 2 big assets after a shower in which the pussy did not appear and putting her panties on hidden on the WC once more - maybe we'll see more tomorrow from her.

After last night's display, if My Belle had any Happy Juice I am sure we would see something more from her. Not committing to what, that rather depends on others, but definitely something more that would probably satisfy everybody but the crazed "We must have a strap-on lesbian orgy." gang. That's definitely not going to happen. I think something would happen between My Belle and Lara were she there though.

I am sure it wasn't Milena's intention to fuck parties up for good at B2 but has had the useful side effect that after midnight B1 totally rules RLC so Milena always wins.