Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also last when Jasmin went to bed she lay there with no cover on her and open up her leg wide and rub along the side of her pussy for a few min she has a thick pad on so we need to keep a eye on her when she come of the rag which my be in 2 more day. It look like she my put on a show for use

See now I'm confused because often My Belle leaves her changing late but now Lara and she are just on the couch waiting for the right time to leave. I hope they do go out then I can relax for a few hours. Since I came back yesterday with Leora's alcohol fuelled sexy masked dance fest and then Kitty's kitty rounded off with My Belle's night of nudity I could do with a break.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

See now I'm confused because often My Belle leaves her changing late but now Lara and she are just on the couch waiting for the right time to leave. I hope they do go out then I can relax for a few hours. Since I came back yesterday with Leora's alcohol fuelled sexy masked dance fest and then Kitty's kitty rounded off with My Belle's night of nudity I could do with a break.

Lara all way wear a dress and that guy my be coming back to do photo of lima tonight. He left some of his photo stuff that he use to do photo shoot.