Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

I never saw her do that .... was it as good a kiss as she gave Anna ???

about the same- tonguing  each other to death- and some titty, play- just like with Anna- really hot- my opinion:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

about the same- tonguing  each other to death- and some titty, play- just like with Anna- really hot- my opinion:biggrin::biggrin:

I know it was hot when she kissed anna, I think irma may be passively bi , i know she told ilona she did not like licking pussy, but she did not say she was against a girl licking hers  just a theory (one i would like to see played out)

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin:So what fake and Scripted stuff did I just miss while being out in the real world?:biggrin:

tumblr_oeb4fzCOAa1u36wjlo1_500.giftumblr_oeb4fzCOAa1u36wjlo1_500.gif

You missed some really good naked dancing from Bell in the living room with lots of good angles.

After that they went into the bedroom and pulled the covers over themselves and took turns pretending to eat eachother out. Was mostly a joke? I think (I hope). They didn't try hard to make it seem real, Becca didn't even take her underwear off. 

Can you recall another time on RLC where tenants attempted to fake having sex? 

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

They kissed right in front of the camera in Irma' s room not just once either. They both chickened out on going further though and went in there own rooms to use there toys if i remember correctly.

you are correct sulzer, like I said a little titty play, and they went to play with toys- oh Irma was moaning a lot if I remember correctly

Just now, beaver67 said:

you are correct sulzer, like I said a little titty play, and they went to play with toys- oh Irma was moaning a lot if I remember correctly

I wondered what drove ilona to play with her dildo now I know 

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I know it was hot when she kissed anna, I think irma may be passively bi , i know she told ilona she did not like licking pussy, but she did not say she was against a girl licking hers  just a theory (one i would like to see played out)

yes & no- on her first visit- she sis say she did have sex with other women, but preferred being licked, than licking, if my memory serves me correctly

Just now, beaver67 said:

yes & no- on her first visit- she sis say she did have sex with other women, but preferred being licked, than licking, if my memory serves me correctly

I think you are right , if memory serves the translation was a little muttled but I think you are right on point with that