Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

i didnt see the ilona kiss but i cold tell the kiss turned anna on :biggrin:

very much so, but she was also pretty tipsy to- combo of everything that happened- still very, very hot to watch for sure:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Was very good ?, that was the night she was licking honey off her too.

thanks denzie- I had forgot about that- yes she did

31 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm not comparing but as someone said if Irma returned, My Belle would be naked all the time and for me that's a good thing. I'd love to see them work/twerk together. No chance of anything more  between them I expect but I'd love to see My Belle do naked exercise and maybe Irma can encourage her.

I love to see Irma give Massage to your Belle that will be the day we all celebrate :angel:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

very much so, but she was also pretty tipsy to- combo of everything that happened- still very, very hot to watch for sure:biggrin::biggrin:

I remember watching it live (in fact it was the first vid i ever downloaded from here back in the glory days) I remember something kind of startled irma cause she pulled back almost immediately and put on the brakes

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I don't know if Bell could sit still long enough for a proper Irma massage. Although if Ilona could I suppose anything is possible ?

well at list her ass will go up and down LOL and Irma boobs beat win her ass I would love to see that 

If the D & R apartment is also in spain/barcelona it would be nice to irma and ilona in there as permanent residents, then they could do as they pleased without a third wheel getting in the way. Plus they could pop in at b-1 and b-2 from time to time.

Only problem is the cams and the angles in that apartment suck

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

If the D & R apartment is also in spain/barcelona it would be nice to irma and ilona in there as permanent residents, then they could do as they pleased without a third wheel getting in the way. Plus they could pop in at b-1 and b-2 from time to time.

Only problem is the cams and the angles in that apartment suck

why is that we can't zoom in with this cams before I use to zoom in 100%