Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just pointing out that the UK's new PM Theresa "Leopard skin kitten heels" May is a preacher's daughter. Despite her footwear I don't think she'd join in with a B2 party either.

How right you are BB and much the same went for Maggie in her day and she was a grocer's daughter LOL :biggrin:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to B2 Bit of a play cat fight between Jasmine and My Belle started in the LR and I think continued in the hall. They're on their way out maybe for a combined B1/B2 party at last. Girls are dressed at B1 but B2 aren't particularly dressed up so maybe they're buying the booze - I'm not sure My Belle has even washed today.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Back to B2 Bit of a play cat fight between Jasmine and My Belle started in the LR and I think continued in the hall. They're on their way out maybe for a combined B1/B2 party at last. Girls are dressed at B1 but B2 aren't particularly dressed up so maybe they're buying the booze - I'm not sure My Belel has even washed today.

I dont think she has BB, but then its not abnormal with her 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lyree said:

It appears that the ladies are about to go out.

Did you notice how very happy Jasmin was looking. Nice to see them all getting on with each other. I wonder if they have gone to a local bar Friday night happy hour and there could be Halloween parties tonight as well. Hopefully they will be even more happy when they get home and happy pissed ready for some spooky fun :biggrin: 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Did you notice how very happy Jasmin was looking. Nice to see them all getting on with each other. I wonder if they have gone to a local bar Friday night happy hour and there could be Halloween parties tonight as well. Hopefully they will be even more happy when they get home and happy pissed ready for some spooky fun :biggrin: 

They did not really dress up though, they just threw jogging bottoms on except for Becca who always puts on her jeans.

dear Rebecca kiss
I hope you read these words you write with love
Unfortunately I never got to see your love moments with your friend Belle
I hope I can repeat with us your passion for great admirers still some moments of real passion and if you can I would like that you wore your wonderful sexy shoes with heels that I know for a fact you brought and not least I would like to see a moment like that with megan lola and Belle
probably my words will go to the wind, and thou shalt never read but sometimes wishes diventao reality
I have renewed my subscription for 6 months just because there's you
mei for you are the most beautiful and sexy girl RLC
the rest does not exist for me
I try desperately on cam but I can not find the correct site
a kiss