Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Here's a question I'd like to put to the forum re: Rebecca's sham dance last night.

It was clear to me from her actions that Jasmin put it to Rebecca that if she was going to perform her dance routine later then to keep the living room door closed which is a fair enough request. Sure enough she had a shower then started her performance on the hour, as has become customary at 03.00 and the "show" lasted for just over an hour which has become the norm so it had to be pre-planned. Now the bit that has me baffled. The short see through dress was superb and left nothing to the imagination but throughout the routine she looked totally bored just like girls one sees in hostess bars that are just going through the motions and filling in their allocated time slot. During the routine she kept going into her bedroom to check her laptop so was she connected to her webcam site as well?

She was dancing most of the time facing the french doors onto the balcony just as Lola and all the rest have dome since b-2 opened. Initially I thought they were dancing to turn on the neighbours but that balcony faces a main busy highway and the Mediterranean Sea not like the kitchen where the neighbours get a free view of the girls in all their wonderful and occasional nudity. So the conundrum for me is who is she dancing for and why but whatever is going on it's not reallife as far as I'm concerned. I would accept that Belle performs for us since it is far more spontaneous and she doesn't play solely to the balcony side - she's all over the place and so excitable she's hard to keep up with! Could there be another monitor that we can't see on the wall next to the tv which they perform to another external site and/or could it be connected with her webcam site? I don't know, it's got me foxed - any suggestions from anyone?

P.S. a note to our Moderators, please don't delete this. I'm not trying to pry into their private lives since this is all going on within the apartment so I don't think I'm breaking the rules just trying to figure out what is going on. Thanks

I agree with the responses to you comment listed above. I think the girls like to watch themselves dance. I also think they are either monitoring responses in forums such as CC, IT is possible however that since we know she does cam shows and these webshows can be simulcast across various websites that those wishing to view her "show" are doing so via RLC. This may be a proviso in her agreement with RLC that allows her to do so thus providing content for each site respectively. In other words killing two birds with one stone so to speak.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know, why she did all this, but I dislike her kind of teasing "show" event a lot. It seems as if she tries to transfer her online cam show to RLC. ... What particularly bugs me is that her recurring check one her laptop seems as if she look out for customers among the spectators of RLC. ... It seems that she wants a double payment. ... WTF, this kind of development would kill the idea of RLC and would make it to some stupid CAM-Show bullshit. .. I hope that RLC will prevent the participation on cam show pages of the residents for new contracts. This is happening much too often lately.

However, all this is even more disappointing when it is done exterm univolved and bored. Is is very sad, that's her kind of superficiality fits unfortunately well to the general development in the barcelona apartments. ... The fun is over.  ... Now, only teasing and boredom is left in both apartments. ... All the excitement, all the openness and real action (including the real sex) is wiped out. ... It is very boring and disappointing to watch.

perhaps only he looked facebook or twitter instgram as do all The girls in the world ....
we are too bad with Rebecca
if it was not her show last night to do today we would say that here at RLC is ko because we did not have show
this of course is my opinion
and respect all your

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Here's a question I'd like to put to the forum re: Rebecca's sham dance last night.

It was clear to me from her actions that Jasmin put it to Rebecca that if she was going to perform her dance routine later then to keep the living room door closed which is a fair enough request. Sure enough she had a shower then started her performance on the hour, as has become customary at 03.00 and the "show" lasted for just over an hour which has become the norm so it had to be pre-planned. Now the bit that has me baffled. The short see through dress was superb and left nothing to the imagination but throughout the routine she looked totally bored just like girls one sees in hostess bars that are just going through the motions and filling in their allocated time slot. During the routine she kept going into her bedroom to check her laptop so was she connected to her webcam site as well?

She was dancing most of the time facing the french doors onto the balcony just as Lola and all the rest have dome since b-2 opened. Initially I thought they were dancing to turn on the neighbours but that balcony faces a main busy highway and the Mediterranean Sea not like the kitchen where the neighbours get a free view of the girls in all their wonderful and occasional nudity. So the conundrum for me is who is she dancing for and why but whatever is going on it's not reallife as far as I'm concerned. I would accept that Belle performs for us since it is far more spontaneous and she doesn't play solely to the balcony side - she's all over the place and so excitable she's hard to keep up with! Could there be another monitor that we can't see on the wall next to the tv which they perform to another external site and/or could it be connected with her webcam site? I don't know, it's got me foxed - any suggestions from anyone?

P.S. a note to our Moderators, please don't delete this. I'm not trying to pry into their private lives since this is all going on within the apartment so I don't think I'm breaking the rules just trying to figure out what is going on. Thanks

What people said about the glass doors as mirrors is true, but Rebecca, as the head of the house, not a position she necessarily sought, but one which she has inevitably ended up with, is I think aware that the audience wants to be entertained. She cannot do it like My Belle because Belle is force of nature and My Belle owns Cam 2 and that little table. Rebecca has her own style and she is young, much younger than Belle, and probably will develop. Again I think My Belle despite criticisms of her dancing on here - I think it's wonderful so please don't change My Belle - is a lot more experienced and sexually open and knows what works for her.

The simple answer is she is doing it for the RLC viewers and checking the mirror to look how she is doing. She checks the laptop just to see how she is doing.

it was a surprise to see her on her own and of course I hope My Belle joins for the next show. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know, why she did all this, but I dislike her kind of teasing "show" event a lot. It seems as if she tries to transfer her online cam show to RLC. ... What particularly bugs me is that her recurring check one her laptop seems as if she look out for customers among the spectators of RLC. ... It seems that she wants a double payment. ... WTF, this kind of development would kill the idea of RLC and would make it to some stupid CAM-Show bullshit. .. I hope that RLC will prevent the participation on cam show pages of the residents for new contracts. This is happening much too often lately.

However, all this is even more disappointing when it is done exterm univolved and bored. Is is very sad, that's her kind of superficiality fits unfortunately well to the general development in the barcelona apartments. ... The fun is over.  ... Now, only teasing and boredom is left in both apartments. ... All the excitement, all the openness and real action (including the real sex) is wiped out. ... It is very boring and disappointing to watch.

I agree it is a sad commentary on what has become of the Barcelona apartments. I can only guess as to the reasons why this has transpired. Beginning with Anna leaving it seems that with each replacement (girls who are already friends with existing tenants) the quality has gone down. Now whether this is from current girls talking their friends (who most likely share the same attitude) into coming I do not know. One thing is for certain Belle is the last remaining soul who is real and just does her own thing. I for one am hoping this is a temporary problem caused by two current residents and I am patiently waiting for new people in B-2 If after the next couple replacements the problem still exists then I make further judgement on the state of b-2 going forward.

• Upvote 3

Regarding the mirror Bella and Polya in particular used the balcony doors in B1 for the same purpose while dancing naked or topless and when they went to a party in B2 they took up the same positions. They are watching themselves.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What people said about the glass doors as mirrors is true, but Rebecca, as the head of the house, not a position she necessarily sought, but one which she has inevitably ended up with, is I think aware that the audience wants to be entertained. She cannot do it like My Belle because Belle is force of nature and My Belle owns Cam 2 and that little table. Rebecca has her own style and she is young, much younger than Belle, and probably will develop. Again I think My Belle despite criticisms of her dancing on here - I think it's wonderful so please don't change My Belle - is a lot more experienced and sexually open and knows what works for her.

The simple answer is she is doing it for the RLC viewers and checking the mirror to look how she is doing. She checks the laptop just to see how she is doing.

it was a surprise to see her on her own and of course I hope My Belle joins for the next show. 

i hpe

belle  and becca lesbo show its my dreams

all naked with high heels...

wow

8 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

perhaps only he looked facebook or twitter instgram as do all The girls in the world ....
we are too bad with Rebecca
if it was not her show last night to do today we would say that here at RLC is ko because we did not have show
this of course is my opinion
and respect all your

As mentioned, i do not know what is going on there. ... Only that is seems as if she would look out for customers among the spectators of RLC.

Anyway, in both cases it results in boredom and disappointment. ... The basic negative development is caused by the casting. The current girls could be be fun to watch, if they would simply stop to be so restrained. I think, the current cast lacks a person who start the real events as Irma or Lola did in the past.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

As mentioned, i do not know what is going on there. ... Only that is seems as if she would look out for customers among the spectators of RLC.

Anyway, in both cases it results in boredom and disappointment. ... The basic negative development is caused by the casting. The current girls could be be fun to watch, if they would simply stop to be so restrained. I think, the current cast lacks a person who start the real events as Irma or Lola did in the past.

yes yes yes

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I agree it is a sad commentary on what has become of the Barcelona apartments. I can only guess as to the reasons why this has transpired. Beginning with Anna leaving it seems that with each replacement (girls who are already friends with existing tenants) the quality has gone down. Now whether this is from current girls talking their friends (who most likely share the same attitude) into coming I do not know. One thing is for certain Belle is the last remaining soul who is real and just does her own thing. I for one am hoping this is a temporary problem caused by two current residents and I am patiently waiting for new people in B-2 If after the next couple replacements the problem still exists then I make further judgement on the state of b-2 going forward.

All I can see and I'm surprising nobody here that when My Belle dances on Cam 2 I am as happy as a pig in mud. Totally wonderful and unless she full out bates then I cannot think anything better ... can't say (and even on that first night not much was that visible) I find the covered up sex scenes better. The massage in B1 was but I suspect that was a one off because My Belle's panties were off because she had just been in the shower but nothing else has really lived up to her naked dancing -just get that table nearer the sofas for a better view.

• Upvote 1

I have often wondered if there is in fact a screening process for the barca apartments or of the girls just make contact and say they would like to stay for a time. I also wonder if there is waiting list or a list in general of prospective residents (girls who have visited previously) Sometimes it feels like yes there is and others it feels like no there is not

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I have often wondered if there is in fact a screening process for the barca apartments or of the girls just make contact and say they would like to stay for a time. I also wonder if there is waiting list or a list in general of prospective residents (girls who have visited previously) Sometimes it feels like yes there is and others it feels like no there is not

They don't struggle to get girls but pretty much all of them know each other. I am not sure there is a screening process and the girls seem to apply because people they know have told them it's good money and for Ukrainians which most of them are, it is very good money if the 3000 reportedly paid to Megan is to go on. I have looked around some Ukrainian sites and I can tell you they would have to do alot very often to earn that kind of cash. There is a way for them to earn more but I will not go into that. I believe RLC go on the recommendation of other girls or the 3rd party agency involved. I think girls like Lola, Mmilena and Lima were experiments. Lola worked, Milena could have worked and Lima owns the top cam especially at night. I do believe RLC does have expectations whatever anybody else and I believe those expectations have gradually risen over the last year since the reopening of B1.