Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

BTW considering they all rushed to the LR to dance sexily - maybe Jasmin's BF gave her the green light to party provided it is just with those girls ... no outsiders and no drugs.

quite possible she got a conditional hall pass i am hoping they are out getting booze right now

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

RLC sollte unbedingt ein neues Konzept für die B1&B2 Wohnung entwerfen ( Komplett neue Mädchen ). Gut, Rebecca kann bleiben, muss sich aber öffnen.

Es wäre auch schön, nicht immer nur osteuropäische Mädchen einsetzen.

Es muss doch möglich sein rassige Italienerinnen oder Spanierinnen zu finden, eine heiße Französin mit einer Niederländerin, Skandinavien hat tolle Mädchen.

Eine schlampige Engländerin alles OK. Auch gerne eine Deutsche, aber sie muss frivol sein.

Also, RLC sucht für das zahlende Publikum, Mädchen, die den Beitrag wert sind.

Eine schlampige Engländerin alles OK.  If you say so.

Let me tell you. English girls party harder than any in the world. take them abroad and they turn into a word I cannot use on here and relatively speaking they drink more than the men and wear less than any. However you would have to pay Northern/western Europeans more money than Eastern Europeans/Russians and I'll be honest I think Eastern/European/Russian girls are hotter and probably a lot easier to manage.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

quite possible she got a conditional hall pass i am hoping they are out getting booze right now

This is what I am hoping for. Anything would be great and with the small table in the perfect position to show off My Belle's beautiful pussy it could be a spectacular night.  BTW, My Belle if you are reading this, even if Jasmin is there my eyes will always be on you.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope you're at home today DES and you can enjoy what you deserve.

Yup... I don't work weekends and I've already made my store run and cut the grass. I got nothing else to do today but sit and relax.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yup... I don't work weekends and I've already made my store run and cut the grass. I got nothing else to do today but sit and relax.

I've raked the leaves although my heart rate went a bit high and with a bit of luck won't be asked to cook the dinner.

If there is sexy dancing tonight I might have to worry about my heart more.

• Upvote 1