Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope, that like other girls have passed that seemed irreplaceable, a new batch of girls and minimum level party becomes again be similar. The girls are here, at most three months if we have numbers to a party per week are only 12 parties per girl, it is not a huge figure, because if we think just the opposite, how many nights do nothing ... watch TV, or spend hours and hours looking at the phone ... we would come out a lot of days. That is food for thought, right?

I am the first who would like to see the girls really enjoy their bodies, but I think it has these girls, we know their limits, and I am convinced that it will not be our eyes, contemplating wonderful spectacle.

And as always I say, I would very wrong.

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes I hope so too. She did check her passport the other day but might have been unrelated. Once Belle and Rebecca leave I think I'm going to have a hard time really connecting with their replacements. These two are the only two who remain from the orgy night, Stella, Megan, Anna and Lola have all moved on and I don't really feel any affection toward any of the B1 girls at the moment

I've tried to watch B1 but am having a hard time with Lara and Melissa. Lima I don't think is a bad sort when she's not plastered. And she has no problem with being naked. 

I guess we'll all be holding our breath this week.:cry:

• Upvote 1