Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

No but I am just thinking they aren't doing anything else.

Im sure they will have been invited its just a case of will they wont they go. I bet Jasmin has said she is not bothered and could sway the other 2 to not go. But Belle is usually always up for a party so if anyone goes i bet Belle does.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im sure they will have been invited its just a case of will they wont they go. I bet Jasmin has said she is not bothered and could sway the other 2 to not go. But Belle is usually always up for a party so if anyone goes i bet Belle does.

Last night was very odd. 3 nights ago Rebecca gave a solo show at 3-4 a.m.. When My Belle got out of bed before midnight and put on some panties I assumed she had come to do a similar dance but  even after Becca had gone to bed she was up another 2 hours watching TV all that she did was a few minutes of stretching exercises and nothing else. I cannot understand why she was in the LR.

43 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

What IF they told My Belle she can't dance naked then there's no way she'll turn up LOL but in a house with Lima in that would be a bit crazy. I really do not understand why they would go unless Rebecca has planned more excitement and Jasmin has agreed at least to dance topless.

If B2 don't turn up I just do not know what is wrong with them. Is it because Becca needs to Cam, or Belle has made outside arrangements or that Jasmin can't be seen to be enjoyingherself after dark and she has to finish the "Desperate Housewives" box set? 

I am not sure if I remember this correctly but at Dima's first massage party in B1 when I think the Happy Juice and probably some other stuff in the downstairs toilet made its debut that Rebecca did not turn up that party ... it was just Lola and my first chance to see Megan. BTW they went upstairs at the party quite a few times and on the balcony. Please could anyone teel me if anything happened away from the free cams? That was back in the day when I ws unenlightened.

Update since I appear to be the only viewer.

Jasmin did not sleep for 12 hours as she was awake on her devices during the night and visited the bathroom but not I think for anything other than its proper purpose.

My Belle I think has now been asleep for 8 hours after her 4.5 hour vigil on the sofa. There were the usual small hand movements while My Belle was on the sofa but I don't think anything serious happened - she just likes tickling her kitty.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am not sure if I remember this correctly but at Dima's first massage party in B1 when I think the Happy Juice and probably some other stuff in the downstairs toilet made its debut that Rebecca did not turn up that party ... it was just Lola and my first chance to see Megan. BTW they went upstairs at the party quite a few times and on the balcony. Please could anyone teel me if anything happened away from the free cams? That was back in the day when I ws unenlightened.

nothing happened at b2 that night 

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

nothing happened at b2 that night 

Thanks.

TBH nobody mentioned anything just a lot of bitching about them being on the balcony, where there is a camera. I was fine with that because it meant I had Megan to myself in the LR and could watch all the girls' interactions with Dima. That night the massages were pretty dull and even the Lola Anna stuff didn't interest me but then I am always focused on My Belle's pussy and whether it will come out to play.

Rebecca is taking the cam thing to far. Time for her to pick what she want's to do. Cam or be part of RLC. On another note keep an eye on the Goddess. Her and the GF look to be up to something. And with that I'm off to work. Hope the party turns out better for everyone than I think it will.

• Upvote 2