Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

what is there problem two fucking lazy girls b2 became so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad yasmin sleep like 17 h per day this stupid rebecca are on the cam since 7 h 30 belle didn't shower since some times there is a very good problem here i don't understand what is the point to let this appartement open please replace this girls they really start to be disgusting to live like this :angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys am i the only one noticing this... recently i am not seeing any of vibrators and dildos with all girls in  rlc ... this could be off topic but i would like to mention it sasha is not using her vibrator ... same with vanessa and desiree ... did rlc prevented them to use toys?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, imroid said:

guys am i the only one noticing this... recently i am not seeing any of vibrators and dildos with all girls in  rlc ... this could be off topic but i would like to mention it sasha is not using her vibrator ... same with vanessa and desiree ... did rlc prevented them to use toys?

Lima used one the other day

• Upvote 1