Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i dont see any costumes .... from where i sit it looks to me like they are getting ready to go to a club more than they are a costume party at b-1

Belle brushed her teeth with black toothpaste earlier

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

io non vedere alcun costumi .... da dove mi siedo mi sembra come se si stanno preparando ad andare in un club più di quello che sono una festa in costume in B-1

I saw evidence of yesterday evening melissa
in costume angel two pieces with high heels !!!
have faith

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its already happened before so why is it not possible??

the context in which it happened the first time was very different to now. Rebecca hasn't taken things to that extreme since she came back because of her boyfriend and belle is not willing to go further either. That's why they simulated sex as a joke on you guys few nights ago because they know what you all are waiting for them to do. Not everyone thinks with their balls but if it happens all is well and ends well lol.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

the context in which it happened the first time was very different to now. Rebecca hasn't taken things to that extreme since she came back because of her boyfriend and belle is not willing to go further either. That's why they simulated sex as a joke on you guys few nights ago because they know what you all are waiting for them to do. Not everyone thinks with their balls  lol.

HEY!!!! i'm calling foul on that !!!!  I for one do not think with my balls ..... those are strictly for tea bagging !!!!  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

il contesto in cui è avvenuto la prima volta era molto diverso ad ora. Rebecca non ha preso le cose a quella estrema da quando è tornata a causa del suo fidanzato e belle non è disposto ad andare oltre sia. Ecco perché hanno simulato il sesso come uno scherzo a voi ragazzi qualche sera fa perché sanno quello che tutti sono in attesa di loro di fare. Non tutti la pensano con le loro palle lol.

opportunity makes the thief!!!
tonight there is the opportunity and the excuse to lick belle

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I saw evidence of yesterday evening melissa
in costume angel two pieces with high heels !!!
have faith

i was referring to b-2 but your correct melissa does have an angel costume and i have been told belle have black teeth now lol

6 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

the context in which it happened the first time was very different to now. Rebecca hasn't taken things to that extreme since she came back because of her boyfriend and belle is not willing to go further either. That's why they simulated sex as a joke on you guys few nights ago because they know what you all are waiting for them to do. Not everyone thinks with their balls but if it happens all is well and ends well lol.

I don't think Rebecca has altered her behaviour because of her boyfriend, I think it's because of the videos which were posted online that they found out about. It was the first thing Lola told her when she returned to the apartment, and Rebecca said that she would have to be mindful of her behaviour from now on if there was a chance of videos being posted online

8 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

opportunity makes the thief!!!
tonight there is the opportunity and the excuse to lick belle

It's a shame belle doesn't have that angel costume :angel: cause it's gonna take some divine higher powers to get that pussy licked. tonight :biggrin:

• Upvote 1