Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well first off you have to motorboat both set of titties before giving them both a good tittie fucking ....as for cum shot a skilled cocksman would go for the elusive pearl necklace

Jasmine is a prime candidate for a titty fuck one which might just end with you making a mess on her face ... at least that's what happened with me LOL

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Anyone knows that breach of contract rather depends on your perceived worth to the company so as I said Jasmin's innate hotness (she is one of the hotest girls ever on RLC) give her more leeway than others would be allowed. Belle's situation was very different but Lara's isn't although precedence has been set.

I am not sure there is any breach of contract here.  Since I have never seen any RLC contract and I seriously doubt anyone posting here has either we don't know what they are or are not required to do.  This really seems much ado about nothing.  If this about seeing free cam vs premium cams then that is a different conversation.

Also from what was posted recently by a tenant of an apartment - RLC is much more hands off than we all believed.  

• Upvote 6

sorry
but you think they give free apartments and eat all the advantages without the girls have to do anything?
and above all, do you believe that RLC can not contact the girls to tell them what we expect from them.
I feel taken for stupid.

I believe that if everyone does not renew the contract more then you see how to have fun and how the girls would be different.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm wondering how long will it take for Lara to move all her stuff to Bar 2.  She hasn't been 24 hrs in Bar ! and she slept  there only one night.  Any guesses  ??

I say max 7 days