Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmine is a prime candidate for a titty fuck one which might just end with you making a mess on her face ... at least that's what happened with me LOL

Did I read this part correctly,,,DId you see what you wrote BB lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

it has happened before in other apts sometimes pretty bad

Didnt see it thank god,I knew that something similar happen in z&l but I wasn't in rlc in that time,still looked kind shocking,this guests are very strange and seing an dude enter the apartment hitting the girl and the other two didn't moving an finger..soo strange to watch.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys
rebecca do you and the other girls read this forum?
it would be nice to know that they know what we want from them even if a real woman knows what she wants a man

Cc it's one of the biggest rlc fóruns..so most Probrably the girls ready,at least some,in barca and in all rlc houses,and there are some pics of an female resident watching cc on computer(don't remember the girl).

18 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

sorry
but you think they give free apartments and eat all the advantages without the girls have to do anything?
and above all, do you believe that RLC can not contact the girls to tell them what we expect from them.
I feel taken for stupid.

I believe that if everyone does not renew the contract more then you see how to have fun and how the girls would be different.

If you are referring to my post - then I did not say any of that.  Of course they have expectations.

Those expectations are apparently communicated at the start.  If no viewers or low viewers than they apparently close the apartment and get new people.  All I said was that is was stated that RLC is apparently more hands off that people here think.

• Upvote 2

ok
but at least some info during casting or interview for selection it is given.
I can not believe otherwise.
at the bottom of the RLC business it is safe as long as the customers are happy
and lately it seems to me that people are less favorable
This is my humble thoughts

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

ok
but at least some info during casting or interview for selection it is given.
I can not believe otherwise.
at the bottom of the RLC business it is safe as long as the customers are happy
and lately it seems to me that people are less favorable
This is my humble thoughts

Agree with you,every person it's diferent,some like to watch just the girls doing day to day things others like that and more nudity and sex in it also,both type of like are 100% respectable,and agree with you if costumers are not happy they will watch less and spend less..just my personal personal exemple..basicaly only watch rlc for barca houses..right now don't like to watch any of the barca casts,so next mont will renew only one month..compared to the last time..I renew for three..its like everything..if clients are satisfied they will make more profit..less clients satisfied..less profit.