Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Anybody get a look at the beer they are drinking? As a beer person I'm of course curious.:cool: 

It's kinda hard to see Des,,,sorry buddy,,but they are sitting really low,,and everything is in nightvision,,plus they have the labels turned away from the cameras.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

It's kinda hard to see Des,,,sorry buddy,,but they are sitting really low,,and everything is in nightvision,,plus they have the labels turned away from the cameras.

mikey- don't you have your night vision eyes in ?????:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

if they didnt hide the labels i wonder if the arguement could be made for product placement royalties  (just kidding) :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Not yet,,I'm waiting on the action to begin first before I activate my night vision eyes:biggrin:

tumblr_ngymirr7UL1tjydheo1_500.giftenor.gif

got it- thanks mikey:biggrin::biggrin:

43 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Lara should be here in Barcelona #2 with Pixie Belle they have fun together,,,,now you see what would have happened yesterday if Lara stayed in Barcelona #1 instead of coming over here,,she would be doing the same thing she is doing now.

She comes alive when she is with Belle her Bff.::)::)

My Belle is so alive they have to do a relay to cope. First Lara and when she's out for the count, Rebecca.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

If you are talking about controlling the cam (pan tilt and zoom) that would be anarchy in its truest sense of the word ...... just imagine you want cam 2 zoomed in on belles butt ..... while i want the the same cam pointed and zoomed in on jasmines tit ..... there would certainly be a conflict ...... just as becca is going down on belle someone with a foot fetish moves the cam to jasmines toes ........ and as euromike pointed out earlier that would move RLC away from the reality concept and place in line with token driven sites ...... but its a nice dream  :biggrin:

Surely someone got that shot. I shall appeal about it  until I die. To have it so close and yet out of my grasp ...