Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's what I call the peeling because it looks like they're peeling strips of something. A naked Belle did for about an hour in front of Becca a few days ago before Jasmin came to B2.

That suction thing is done to help tone the skin and help circulation. My ex girl did that a lot

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

guys give me your opinion on how it will be in the evening
boring or can show sexy?

Not feeling it. I feel Jasmin will go to bed soon and Belle may soon fellow. Rebecca may go her webcam and then Belle will wake up - maybe she'll scratch an itch and turn on some music videos and then fall asleep on the couch.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boring or can show sexy?

My money is on B1 being the happening apartment tonight. What you will get in B2 is the same belle becca routine dance after holy tits hits the sack

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boring or can show sexy?

i would not expect anything sexy tonight, Belle is not drinking. They usually have a quiet one after a heavy drinking session like last night

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not feeling it. I feel Jasmin will go to bed soon and Belle may soon fellow. Rebecca may go her webcam and then Belle will wake up - maybe she'll scratch an itch and turn on some music videos and then fall asleep on the couch.

Time for us to sneak in and get the party started BB:biggrin:

burglars3.jpgtumblr_inline_n0gn5gkcuE1sohk3w.gifburglars3.jpg

• Upvote 2