Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

It does not look like anything will happen tonight so I saw thank you for a wonderful day in the company of My Belle and some interesting posters on Camcaps. I hope My Belle returns for a second stint like Ilona and Irma and then gets offered her own apartment with one of the other girls although maybe they would have to be without a boyfriend. If it was in her home country she could invite all of her friends around as well as lovers of both sexes - if that's what she wants.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmin was on the WC for 10 minutes today and her panties had mysteriously not just come down but fallen off entirely. 

My Belle does actually move her body quite a lot during the night so it would be very difficult to confirm the cause of any jerking.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just an itch i guess---ok when she arches and strains her head back then i will make a comment if i am lucky enough to catch it

Well good luck but i think im done , time for bed night all.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin was on the WC for 10 minutes today and her panties had mysteriously not just come down but fallen off entirely. 

My Belle does actually move her body quite a lot during the night so it would be very difficult to confirm the cause of any jerking.

She did the same thing 2 days ago-panties were off when she got off the wc to go to her room

So that could be very interesting stuff Jas if u care to share!!!!