Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

... and Belles

Not into feet but I'd like to suck everything else J&B have - it's just a pity My Belle is wearing so many clothes at the moment, although I do prefer that thong to many of the other panties she wears ... very nice.

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Surprised to see Belle up. She didn't go to sleep till around 05:30.

But the day before she was largely asleep until about 4 and really at that age 22 she should be on the minimum of sleep, past the teenage years and when her metabolism should be at her peek before it drops in her mid 20s. She did take that too far after coming doen from the party and she was ill but then she had been up 36-48 hours when she started to crash. She is very restless sleeper though.

26 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Not enough naked dancing.:biggrin:

Not enough naked anything. TBH just bottomless is fine for me but look at Lima, Elisa (both of whom I don't fancy) and then Kitty and Leora (who I do) and there show such beautiful and copious nudity. I wish My Belle would show as much as them - she almost did the other day.

I forgot to mention my favourites Masha and Nelly of course and Desiree, there is a lot of great nudity on this sight but I'm only intereste din certain girls.

In fact if only My Belle, Leora, Jasmin and Kitty got naked that would enough for me ... let's face it just the first 2.

• Upvote 1