Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lose Jasmin, get Lara into B2 - at least we would have parties - lose Lima an dbring in 3 new girls with energy and no shame without being you know like Milena, then maybe B1 hold a party and the B2 girls come to life. The return party hits B2, Belle drinks too much and lets Rebecca go down on her again and the fun returns with all out 6 orgy - tell me I'm wrong.

It's OK I can do it myself ... I'M WRONG

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pierde Jasmin, obtener Lara en B2 - al menos tendríamos partes - Lima perder un dbring en 3 nuevas chicas con energía y sin vergüenza, sin ser usted sabe como Milena, entonces tal vez B1 celebrar una fiesta y las chicas B2 vienen a la vida. El partido de vuelta golpea B2, bebidas Belle demasiado y permite Rebecca se ponga sobre ella de nuevo y la diversión vuelve con todo hacia fuera 6 orgía - dime que estoy equivocado.

Está bien que puedo hacerlo yo mismo ... me equivoque

I buy the merchandise that you say. LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Lose Jasmin, get Lara into B2 - at least we would have parties - lose Lima an dbring in 3 new girls with energy and no shame without being you know like Milena, then maybe B1 hold a party and the B2 girls come to life. The return party hits B2, Belle drinks too much and lets Rebecca go down on her again and the fun returns with all out 6 orgy - tell me I'm wrong.

It's OK I can do it myself ... I'M WRONG

I know she's not your type but Lima would be ok with some girls she can really get along with her and don't mind nudity like her. Imagine Irma and her in the house together it would be a nude fest.