Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Parce que cette fille à de bonnes manières tout simplement, ce n'est pas une question du fait qu'elle se cache des caméras ou quoi que ce soit, sinon elle ne se léverai pas pendant les douches et ne mettrait pas ses soins pour le corp complétement dénudé 
Elle est juste respectueuse de la vie en communauté et préfére ne pas salir partout, moi je la respecte beaucoup pour cela, d'ailleurs Carolina fait exactement pareil et personne ne s'en plaint :-) 

Because this girl just good manners, it's not an issue because it is hidden cameras or anything, otherwise it will not lift during showers and would not put his care for corp completely bare
It's just respectful of community life and prefer not to mess around, I respect her a lot for that, besides Carolina is exactly the same and no one complains :-)

c'est un peu elles qui se font mater h24 donc je pense qu'elles ont un peu le droit a la parole non ? 

Jasmin knew what this was. She is best friends with Caro. She has sought to stop other being nude as was well reported. She shows no respect to the viewers and wants everyone to live by her rules and not to affect her sensibilities. This is RLC, a voyeur site not her own effing house.

How is it good manners to tell them you don't like them being nude when that has been the culture of the flats for 11 months. If everyone was like her, nobody would be watching.

Going to another room to change panties deliberately off camera is not fucking reality. You really wouldn't want to but if you put a camera on me 24/7 but you would see a lot more nudity. She is taking the piss out of the project. I man, why couldn't she join in the party. i don't mean taking her clothes off but getting up and dancing, looking happy etc. (Lola had to get her out of bed just to be semi-visible). This is a holiday for her, pure and simple and not a job ... except she is being paid and receiving free advertising for her modelling career.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

She has been interacting with Milena.  B2 needs just the 3 right now.

Lima and Milena are more than enough to be alone in that flat. Besides, Jasmin is not compatible with them, better with Caroline and company, I think.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin knew what this was. She is best friends with Caro. She has sought to stop other being nude as was well reported. She shows no respect to the viewers and wants everyone to live by her rules and not to affect her sensibilities. This is RLC, a voyeur site not her own effing house.

How is it good manners to tell them you don';t like they being nude. If everyone was like her, nobody would be watching.

Going to another room to deliberate off camera is not fucking reality. You really wouldn't want to but if you put a camera on me 24/7 you would see a lot more nudity. She is taking the piss out of the project. I man, why couldn't she join in the party. i don't mean taking her clothes off but getting up and dancing, looking happy etc. This is a holiday for her, pure and simple and not a job ... except she is being paid and receiving free advertising for her modelling career.

People, this a voyeur site however it is called "Real Life Cam", not "Let's be nude at all times because we are on cams".

Please show respect to the tenants if they so choose to wear clothing or not do what you want them to do.  That is called REAL LIFE.

Again, sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.  :cool:

• Upvote 7