Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was annoying. When she did open her legs the feed speeded up for some reason - maybe even skipped - so the glorious picture was missed by me. I hope somebody got just before My Belle went under the covers. What a sight. Good day after all

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pixie Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

My Belle gave such a wonderful display of her beautiful body tonight but

1. Power went out when she was in the best position. She would have had to lift her beautiful arse in the air but the light ...

2. I got trigger happy when she opened her legs and switched to the wrong camera - stupid me

3, And then the incredibly annoying speeding up of the feed at the crucial point - almost as if RLC had foreknowledge and wanted to stop us seeing it - strangely freezes or skips continue to happen at the most inopportune moment.

Still My Belle was glorious and I thank her from the bottom of my heart.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Pixie Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: