Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I sincerely hope not but if that is confirmed then may Prudy Dullsville burn in hell. You can't do as she as done walking through the house naked and then complain about nudity. 
Personally I just thought exposure to the other girls wearing pants but that subliminal suggestion in her head. I've seen the happen dozens of times on RLC now. Girl often Mt Belle but there have been others quite happy being naked in her room the another girl walks in and all of a sudden she's thinking about putting panties on. I missed quite a lot this morning so if any one has a mice pussy view of her lying on her front or front the back bending on Cam 13 as she did to pick up the phone please let me see it. I have the feeling that Cam 13 does not get a good enough light to give a good pussy picture but I'd like to be proved one. Every time she gets off the bed including the last time I am on Cam 14 and yest I keep thinking there must be a classic vview on Cam 13. That last naked rising from the bed seemed especially good.

Anyone end of the pussy marathon and it has been spectacular ... although NO NAKED DANCING.  

it was just odd she was talking to Jasmin and Becca from the Hallway, Jas said something and then Belle put on the Calvins and walked back into Jasmins room showed her then went back to her bed. Am i reading too much into it ?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think other girls find My Belle an easy target. I mean can you imagine anyone telling Irma or Polya to put panties on or tidy things away. It is because in many ways My Belle is someone whoo is passive and naturally submissive in the face of arguments plus her looks and mannerisms do not help her, other girls think they can order her about - some girls are just unfortunate that way. Jasmin like Milena is a strong personality and can't help ocasionally imposing her will. Remember Jasmin stood her ground with Milena

Imagine the views straight up My Belle's crack, Jasmin may just have denied us.

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

it was just odd she was talking to Jasmin and Becca from the Hallway, Jas said something and then Belle put on the Calvins and walked back into Jasmins room showed her then went back to her bed. Am i reading too much into it ?

Probably ... I hope so.

If only Jasmine would lose those skimpy pants I suspect her nudity with all those leg stretches would be more spectacular than My Belle, who incidentally would have gone on to give many more spectacular views this morning. Talking about all this meant I missed The Goddess bate. However I don't worry about this because I know Leora will bate again whereas this has been My Belle's best naked morning in B1 and I am on premium because of My Belle and when she leaves I shall return to Leora full time - just unfortunate timing this morning.

On a positive note that might have been My Belle's first naked night when she has been sober so I hope several more to come before she leaves.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If only Jasmine would lose those skimpy pants I suspect her nudity with all those leg stretches would be more spectacular than My Belle, who incidentally would have gone on to give many more spectacular views this morning. Talking about all this meant I missed The Goddess bate. However I don't worry about this because I know Leora will bate again whereas this has been My Belle's best naked morning in B1 and I am on premium because of My Belle and when she leaves I shall return to Leora full time - just unfortunate timing this morning.

On a positive note that might have been My Belle's first naked night when she has been sober so I hope several more to come before she leaves.

Jasmin only has to do 1 thing to rise in popularity, remove the panties for longer periods like Belle does! Simples. 

Just possible that Prudy is teasing us with those movements. Other than asserting her will or justifying to herself that she has some standards (i know stupid but the mind is weird) I cannot think of a good reason why Miss Dullsville would ask My Belle to ruin our morning as she  has not even bothered getting out of be since - I am going to give Prudy the benefit of the doubt unless I see a translation.

About time showers were had :biggrin: and both could lose their panties.

48 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jasmin only has to do 1 thing to rise in popularity, remove the panties for longer periods like Belle does! Simples. 

Remove her panties and open her legs wide.

Simples! Aleksandr Orlov is a facebook friend of mine LOL He would say "Belle has good teeth, bright eyes and a bushy tail. Dimples!"

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just possible that Prudy is teasing us with those movements. Other than asserting her will or justifying to herself that she has some standards (i know stupid but the mind is weird) I cannot think of a good reason why Miss Dullsville would ask My Belle to ruin our morning as she  has not even bothered getting out of be since - I am going to give Prudy the benefit of the doubt unless I see a translation.

About time showers were had :biggrin: and both could lose their panties.

I will give her the same benefit of the doubt as i don't believe she is that bothered anymore when she walks around naked at times herself. Becca has showered and is trying out an outfit.