Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

6 minutes ago, imroid said:

guys am i the only one noticing this... recently i am not seeing any of vibrators and dildos with all girls in  rlc ... this could be off topic but i would like to mention it sasha is not using her vibrator ... same with vanessa and desiree ... did rlc prevented them to use toys?

Desiree used one the other day.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O

25 minutes ago, imroid said:

guys am i the only one noticing this... recently i am not seeing any of vibrators and dildos with all girls in  rlc ... this could be off topic but i would like to mention it sasha is not using her vibrator ... same with vanessa and desiree ... did rlc prevented them to use toys?

Obviously in the days of Lola it was dildo and vibrator central. My Belle's used one on a few girls but not herself (unless I've forgotten it but there couldn't have been a decent view). Lola had her own vibrator and a normal dildo as well, Stella used hers twice, Polya used hers Rabbit. Ilona used one. Even Leora's used a toy, Dasha used a banana, Desiree and Masha of course. There are probably a lot more but yes I am surprised that bating and toy use is not more common in Barcelona but there are many reasons. Adriana used some anal beads which tops the lot.

Sasha's a man by the way, you mean Masha.

Oh and Vanessa's guest this morning but she found her phone more interesting LOL

28 minutes ago, imroid said:

Ah I misread your post but no like I said Vanessa's guest had one stuck up her for at least 20 minutes this morning. Sometimes they feel like a toy, sometimes they don't - it's just coincidence what is happening at the moment. Not using a dildo and finger insted givers better views of the pussy in most cases.