Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

If My Belle has nearly finished her routine - I took the opportunity to get dinner - then it's unwrapping and into the shower and then with a bit of luck some bedroom nudity but probably most of it will be in Narnia.

Not sure which of them is the lion, the witch or the wardrobe and it wouldn't be polite to say but I swear I saw a broomstick in Jasmin's room.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If My Belle has nearly finished her routine - I took the opportunity to get dinner - then it's unwrapping and into the shower and then with a bit of luck some bedroom nudity but probably most of it will be in Narnia.

Not sure which of them is the lion, the witch or the wardrobe and it wouldn't be polite to say but I swear I saw a broomstick in Jasmin's room.

Begs the question is she a good witch or a bad witch?

this is my mail send now to RLC

good evening
I am a subscriber for almost a year
vore report that the quality of the girls present in bc1 and bc 2 is very low in the last period.
just remember the halloween party at bc1.
only girl who at this moment is worth contract with RLC is Rebecca.
you do not see use of sexy shoes with heels
really disappointing as casting
Please keep Rebecca and change all other girls
due consideration of
good job

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

this is my mail send now to RLC

good evening
I am a subscriber for almost a year
vore report that the quality of the girls present in bc1 and bc 2 is very low in the last period.
just remember the halloween party at bc1.
only girl who at this moment is worth contract with RLC is Rebecca.
you do not see use of sexy shoes with heels
really disappointing as casting
Please keep Rebecca and change all other girls
due consideration of
good job

Don't agree with you there, Belle has been full value during her 2 months and is still now, Yes Rebecca has her moments but she is too often sat on her cam show. Thankfully they wont take one bit of notice of that email, If you get a reply it will be the usual response they say about everything.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Non sono d'accordo con te, Belle è stato pieno valore durante i suoi 2 mesi ed è ancora oggi, Sì Rebecca ha i suoi momenti, ma lei è troppo spesso seduto sul suo show cam. Per fortuna che non prenderà un po 'di preavviso di che la posta elettronica, se si ottiene una risposta che sarà la solita risposta che dicono di tutto.

well write yourself to RLC with your considerations least we change this unfortunate situation with girls who do not deserve money

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Chi è nudo in salotto ora Mikelima? Come si può lamentare che Rebecca è l'unico vale la pena tenere è oltre me im paura!

Nudo Belle è una delizia !!!

Naked is not sexy
I want girls who do not want them walking as on a nudist beach
however, I invite you to write to RLC

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Chi è nudo in salotto ora Mikelima? Come si può lamentare che Rebecca è l'unico vale la pena tenere è oltre me im paura!

Nudo Belle è una delizia !!!

I hope you do not feel like comparing a girl running naked through the house with a tasting pussy of her companions ....