Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Opinion: it has become very apartent here on CC, that with all the action in the Voyuer Villa threads lately, that B-1 and B-2 now must be on a down cycle, or Stagnet, Uneventful, Predictable, or just plain Boring.

With the addition of Kitty, Elisa, Vanessa;s uptick, The ever lovely Nelly and friends, The parties at D&D's, Stesha and Marco's and Masha's and Sasha;s, The drama of Nina and Kira, The ever so popular K&K and the Angels that visit, and of the Patriarc of RLC the Goddess along with  Maya, Zoya,  Adrianna, Desiree, The new voyuer house site on top of that.

The girls from the vacation homes in Barcelona are no longer holding the intrest, or the facination of the viewers, and have become just another place to click on with all the rest, They very seldom still appear as the number one apartment on the thumbnails, and that in it self says tells the story of their demise and downfall.

Without the MOTHER HEN in either apartment they are just                        

Image result for Lost

They are in Desxperate Need of a

Image result for Leader of the pack

Well even when or if Irma and Ilona were to show up again it would not be enough for some as they would not have an Orgy. When ive been tuning in if a girl in either Barcelona apartment is naked they make top cam easily so its what people want to see but only Belle and Lima are doing it on a regular basis! If there is sexual action in any of the other apartments then yes they always make top cam!

• Upvote 1

Oh dear missed My Belle's :heart: nudity - that must be a first - and now she's put on one of those tops which hides her pussy during dancing. I do hope she she's fit to get naked again. I've had a good long sleep and am ready for more excitement.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well nice view of My Belle's :heart: naked beautiful butt but she is pointing the wrong way. For best views she should point her butt at the window so the light can illuminate it but perhaps she knows that and is teasing us. My Belle does keep her pussy well hidden during her bedroom nudity. It is just a skill. Now she's in the Bathroom with her phone.

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Belle's room really needs a cam above the door pointed at that corner.:dodgy:

It does because she spends time there doing her hair makeup and dressing but would we lose over views. The best views of the bed come from where Camera 14 is now I think. Maybe stick Camera 13 in the opposite corner to where it is now as with the lighting it does not give should good views anyway. What really needs to happen is she needs to move to Jasmine's room when she leaves and then we would have much better views of My Belle.:heart::biggrin::cool:

But maybe My Belle likes small rooms.