Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

they call it a guest room for a reason I don't see much personal stuff in that room,but such a long um for just a guest coming in seems a bit much

She was in n out of the closet several times already.  She is here to stay.  RLC's tech guy is watching other sites and forgot to update RLC site tonight.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

new girl fully clothed jasmin and belle also wtf

My Belle :heart: was pantiesless in her nightdress and was earlier in just her towel as was Jasmin so the new girl could see right up her kitty but due to the lighting we could not.

Terrible news for me because I thought during the night that dress would ride up but My Belle :heart: put on those Calvin's ... no fun My Belle? Of course she's plenty of fun

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they call it a guest room for a reason I don't see much personal stuff in that room,but such a long um for just a guest coming in seems a bit much

I was confused by the lack of stuff on display - but probably she's only got a tenth of the stuff My Belle :heart: has.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Jasmin clearly bating, legs wide open, Danaya dead wood style. Once she finished she got up to take her top off.

at least you could see Danayas movement  Jasmine you cant's see nothing LOL If she was doing LMAO 

27 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Jasmin clearly bating, legs wide open, Danaya dead wood style. Once she finished she got up to take her top off.

I saw that, she really held it together though the only give away was her position. She barely moved an inch the whole time, amazing if she was actually able to come like that. 

Also painfully obvious she has no intention of sharing with the class.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I saw that, she really held it together though the only give away was her position. She barely moved an inch the whole time, amazing if she was actually able to come like that.

I zoom in 100% I didn't see any movement I was LMAO she must be very good hiding  her movements   her breading even didn't change her face was like  Ice no sighen nothing