Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just had to push you to 14,000          :biggrin:

I think it's 36,500 over all with the old site and you and Mikey are over 100K. I get clumps because of the archives. I look away and suddenly there's 25 notifications.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It look like Rebecca will be leaving soon. She taking her receipt with her today to turn them in. Ever time a girl turn in her receipt they usually leave in a day or two.

We can only hope.

35 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

We can only hope.

We have to thank Rebecca for instigating that scene with Megan and later Belle which I think is the most erotic natural scene I have ever seen. there may have been drugs but that scene was real. Pity Lola got in and turned it a bit mechanical.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But the damage is done, she persuaded Jasmin to stay. Maybe Danaya will come and play with My Belle's boobies although that's not what I want to see.

That may be but anything could be an improvement over what we have now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We have to thank Rebecca for instigating that scene with Megan and later Belle which I think is the most erotic natural scene I have ever seen. there may have been drugs but that scene was real. Pity Lola got in and turned it a bit mechanical.

I do give her credit for that. But now she's not so good. Time to go home.

• Upvote 1