Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

5:00 My Belle :heart: is cooking. She's on the sofa by Cam 1 at the moment but there's something on the stove.

5:03 Switched sofas, topless and in glasses

Remember 5 hours ago, supposedly she could not stay awake. Question is whose idea was it to stay up because right now it seems like I am the only one watching and I'd rather she went to bed 3 hours ago. And if this is like yesterday she has another 2 hours to go. What a joke!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn you must be in heaven now that was a view

I am. She's back on the sofa now eating but her pussy is hidden under a cushion. So glad I stayed awake but she shut the hall door and switched the lighting down so the glorious view is gone. Please turn the light back on, My Belle :heart:

34 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

5:00 My Belle :heart: is cooking. She's on the sofa by Cam 1 at the moment but there's something on the stove.

5:03 Switched sofas, topless and in glasses

Remember 5 hours ago, supposedly she could not stay awake. Question is whose idea was it to stay up because right now it seems like I am the only one watching and I'd rather she went to bed 3 hours ago. And if this is like yesterday she has another 2 hours to go. What a joke!

Im watching now and again on my fone. Not seen a lot though as im at work!