Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a show today and just as she was getting even sexier as we wait for one of those dances when she kneels on the bad, Jasmin came in. Whatever you say, and it is NOT Jasmin's fault - I KNOW - but time and time again the sexiness stops when Jasmin arrives. I suppose we should be thankful for Jasmin for holding off for so long but My Belle was turning up the heat to ELEVEN!

How can anyone doubt that My Belle is one of the all time great Barcelona girls and she loves to entertain. Just gets steamier and steamier.

All those posts I made about her getting a better room have proved 100% accurate although even I did not expect her to make sure great use of her freedom. We might get better views in Jasmin's room but My Belle needs the freedom of the large room and that shower.

The only thing that could make be happier right now if she spent more time rolling on the bed or dancing while kneeling on the bed. Imagine her doing the crab on the bed in front of Camera 7. No other girl history, possibly not even Irma would have made such use of a room. And if you believe her motives are solely down the money, which I don't, then I still you have to appreciate the effort of the fun entertaining beautiful sexy young woman.

FANTASTIC

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What a show today and just as she was getting even sexier as we wait for one of those dances when she kneels on the bad, Jasmin came in. Whatever you see, asnd it is not Jasmin's fault - I KNOW - but time and time again the sexiest stops when Jasmin arrives. I suppose we should be thankful for Jasmin for holding off for so long but My Belle was turning up the heat to ELEVEN!

How can anyone doubt that My Belle is one of the all time great Barcelona girls and she loves to entertain. Just get steamier and steamier.

All those posts I made about he rgetting a better room have proved 100% accurate although even I did not expect her to make sure great use of her freedom. We might get better views in Jasmin's room but My Belle needs the freedom of the large room and that shower.

The only thing that could make be happier right now if she spent more time rolling on the bed or dancing while kneeling on the bed. Imagine her doing the crab on the bed in front of Camera 7. No other girl history, possibly not even Irma would have made such use of a room. And if you believe her motives are solely down the money, which I don't, then I still you have to appreciate the effort of the fun entertaining beautiful sexy young woman.

FANTASTIC

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Im sure she will always be remembered for been one of the greats if not the best. She never was completely happy with the confines of a small room and thats shown now she has the space and en suite! Something going on outside the apartment is also making her happy at the moment so lets hope it stays that way as her openness at the moment is fantastic! 

It was never in doubt but i now have my 3 favorite girls and it will take some beating. Ilona Belle and Irma. Now if they were to come back all at the same time i would be in heaven. But i would never know which of the 3 to be watching ! 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sono sicuro che lei sarà sempre ricordato per essere uno dei grandi, se non il migliore. Lei non è mai stato completamente soddisfatto i confini di una piccola stanza e questo è dimostrato ora ha lo spazio e bagno privato! Qualcosa sta succedendo al di fuori l'appartamento è anche fare il suo felice in questo momento così lascia sperare che rimanga così come la sua apertura al momento è fantastico! 

E 'stato mai in dubbio, ma ora ho le mie 3 ragazze preferite e ci vorrà un po' di battitura. Ilona Belle e Irma. Ora, se dovessero tornare tutti allo stesso tempo sarei in cielo. Ma vorrei sapere mai quale delle 3 da guardare! 

aggiungerei rebecca, grazie a lei prima orgia lesbo in bc

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im sure she will always be remembered for been one of the greats if not the best. She never was completely happy with the confines of a small room and thats shown now she has the space and en suite! Something going on outside the apartment is also making her happy at the moment so lets hope it stays that way as her openness at the moment is fantastic! 

It was never in doubt but i now have my 3 favorite girls and it will take some beating. Ilona Belle and Irma. Now if they were to come back all at the same time i would be in heaven. But i would never know which of the 3 to be watching ! 

I do ... or do I? Certainly My Belle and Irma are the best entertainers. Certainly I am highly attracted to both Ilona and My Belle. Certainly Irma has the most engaging personality and is the best mover. Certainly Ilona is just incredibly interesting to watch because she reacts to everything, Certainly Ilona and Irma have gone further sexually than My Belle. However I can't say the 2 older girls engender within me that protective felling I have towards My Belle. I don't want them hurt either and I think Irma is sensitive but ultimately I feel she will not get herself into situations she cannot handle. All 3 are fantastic to watch but they would have to start behaving more like K&K who are now fully integrated in the RLC world.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do ... or do I? Certainly My Belle and Irma are the best entertainers. Certainly I am highly attracted to both Ilona and My Belle. Certainly Irma has the most engaging personality and is the best move. Certainly Ilona is just incredibly interesting to watch because she reacts to everything, Certainly Ilona and Irma have gone further sexually than My Belle. However I can't say the 2 older girls engender within me that protective felling I have towards My Belle. I don't want them hurt either and I think Irma is sensitive but ultimately I feel she will not get herself into situations she cannot handle. All 3 are fantastic to watch but they would have to start behaving more like K&K who are now fully integrated in the RLC world.

I think Irma and Ilona and Belle are tied in the sexual department. Irma and Ilona have used a toy in full view. But Belle has used a toy on others in full view.

• Upvote 1