Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did occur to me that if Jasmin read Camcaps she could have seen what My Belle :heart: is really getting paid. But on the other hand My Belle :heart: earns every single penny. However it was My Belle :heart: who spotted something like she has on several occasions before. Maybe a Whatsapp picture or some viewing data.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It did occur to me that if Jasmin read Camcaps she could have seen what My Belle :heart: is really getting paid. But on the other hand My Belle :heart: earns every single penny. However it was My Belle :heart: who spotted something like she has on several occasions before. Maybe a Whatsapp picture or some viewing data.

I guess I'm missing something. I've looked into Whatsapp and it doesn't look like anything more than a chat app. 

4 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

This apartment is dead, the girls are just boring.:angry:

Dieses Apartment ist tod , die Mädchen sind einfach langweilig. :angry: Schade um das Geld für diese Wohnung :angry:

GO AWAY! I think I asked what you wanted yesterday and you couldn't answer and now you say the same thing again. 8 to ignore.

• Upvote 1