Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

She may be a pixie but she has issues.::)

I have seen some pretty insane behaviour from that pair but that's OT.

My Belle :heart: is still obsessed by her phone and eschewing a shower - she did have 3 yesterday.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The late bedtimes have absolutely destroyed them today.

Poor Belle has to spend the evening on her own now. I hope she tries to sleep at a better hour tonight. They are wasting so much daylight by staying up all night then going running just before dark every afternoon. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Poor Belle has to spend the evening on her own now. I hope she tries to sleep at a better hour tonight. They are wasting so much daylight by staying up all night then going running just before dark every afternoon. 

Exactly more fun for us if she dances naked in the daylight instead of sitting on the sofa in the dark all night. It's not like My Belle needs to do more because few girls in Barcelona history can match what's she's done ... including was it 4 girls and more.

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly more fun for us if she dances naked in the daylight instead of sitting on the sofa in the dark all night. It's not like My Belle needs to do more because few girls in Barcelona history can match what's she's done ... including was it 4 girls and more.

No she has nothing to prove to us at all. She has done way more than ever expected of her. She likes company though so sitting alone in the LR she has nothing to do than sit on social media.

• Upvote 3