Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That is the million dollar question.

The main problem i think is too many girls friends coming in,they neeed 3 fresh new girls who don't know eachother and start all over again.

And as for Jay i think he is just frustrated with the way things have gone in this apartment with Jasmin there.She has so much potential but she has decided to not show anything sexual so that is that it's her decision.It's not quite the type of language i would have used but it's just frustration.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because of it's history it may close, but I think its an excellent apartment which just needs the right crew.

I personally hope it doesn't close i agree 3 new girls that get along well and these bad ole days will be all forgotten.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And better cams.

The cam issue is difficult - definitely need a 4th cam in the LR but the small bedroom is difficult. I think Jasmin's cams are excellent and Belle's cams almost but I am not sure what yu could do with the balcony cam - it did give the best shot ever of My Belle :heart:.

This apartment's got 15 cams anyway which is a lot more than most.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

The cam issue is difficult - definitely need a 4th cam in the LR but the small bedroom is difficult. I think Jasmin's cams are excellent and Belle's cams almost but I am not sure what yu could do with the balcony cam - it did give the best shot ever of My Belle :heart:.

This apartment's got 15 cams anyway which is a lot more than most.  

They need a cam on the other side of the LR to give us a different view the way it is now you have 3 cams all setup on the one wall.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

usually when a girl here buys a bunch of new clothes they are gone soon after

People kept saying that about Caro and it was eventually true but My Belle :heart: has not only brought new clothes on a regular basis - hence her huge stock - but also had a couple of gentleman buy some clothes for her.

• Upvote 1

This is really showing just how disastrous high heels are for the cameras in this room. My Belle  :heart: is headless as Lola was much of the time. Yet if you raised the camera then you get less good pussy shots. Without high heels Rebecca and My Belle :heart: were the perfect height for this room

I think we are in the final days for belle and jasmine, I hope belle stays a little while longer than jasmine it would be interesting to see what she would if left by herself. As i posted earlier my hope is that RLC is seeking to reboot this apartment with three new girls who have no ties with any of the previous residents.

Another scenario that has crossed my mind is the possibility that this apartment will become a permanent residence for one or two couples much like the other apartments in the RLC project. This could open some interesting possibilities.

B-1 is in need of a reboot as well, as lara and melissa are there to work and work only and lima is spending more and more time away from the apartment and doing less and less in the apartment. 

As for cam issues b-2 is a large apartment that has a rather odd layout, and would require around 7 more cams, or maybe more to provide the angles that would keep us from fussing lol. I do wish for a balcony cam in b-2 and a better angle for the balcony cam in b-1 

• Upvote 1