Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is difficult to see how Jasmin would have behaved differently in B1. She was kind of a party killer and was only really happy in her own room playing games so she did not add anything to B2 and her presence on occasion definitely restricted and moderated the other 2's behaviour. However she has had a blossoming of late but does that make up for 30 days of nothing ... We'll never know what Becca, Belle and Lara could have produced but then if Lara thinks like Becca and Jasmin it could all be down to a contract. If Belle has a very different contract - and we all know that now - she should have been sharing with girls with similar contracts and those with lesser contracts should be sharing as well. I suspect after Milena RLC now do not offer the kind of contact My Belle :heart: got but you are never sure with her how much is a job, how much is genuine exhibitionism and a desire to entertain and how much is just her entertaining herself - as I believe most of that fashion show was last night.

I think a lot of what she does is her exhibitionism and she uses that to earn her the extra money. Her shows while entertaining us are also entertaining herself. The way she smiles at herself when looking in the windows. To get the kind of contract she has she had to have said she is willing to dance and get naked etc. When she did more that was down to happy juice and not something she had planned in advance. 

I also note she put her stuff all neatly back in her wardrobes last night with no sign of packing anything up to leave yet. I still hope she is here until her visa expires! 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would ask you to you all we know the reasons why Belle moved from B1 to B2 now and I am convinced that Jasmin did the same as it was informed the day before or the same day of his arrival that s' happened during the weekend and did not want to be associated with the blonde as Belle is the first point and second point I think there is not to look any further than RLC is also guilty of having allowed do what happened and that Jasmin is realized from the start to be trapped and not approving the methods used by RLC and can not turn back was content to do just enough minimum and then everything let go of RLC has not done so that Jasmin can flourish and show us his true potential and hides his game

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think a lot of what she does is her exhibitionism and she uses that to earn her the extra money. Her shows while entertaining us are also entertaining herself. The way she smiles at herself when looking in the windows. To get the kind of contract she has she had to have said she is willing to dance and get naked etc. When she did more that was down to happy juice and not something she had planned in advance. 

I also note she put her stuff all neatly back in her wardrobes last night with no sign of packing anything up to leave yet. I still hope she is here until her visa expires! 

I think we'll know ahead of time when Belle is leaving. There's just no why she's going to get packed in one day.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, moritzmax said:

Wann wird diese Wohnung mit neuen, tollen Mädchen besetzt ?

Diese Jasmin & Belle sind absolute Schnarchnasen.

Mehr Langeweile wie diese Mädchen bietet nur noch die Wohnung Lima, Lara and Melissa und  Carina and Sabrina

Wann werden diese beiden "Hühner" ausgetauscht ?  

When are these two "chickens" exchanged?

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Motion detectors still going off so only the feed has been cut. Belle has just gone back to her room from Kitchen

well if the motion detectors start going off in the guest room its a good bet its a new girl coming in

• Upvote 2