Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well if the motion detectors start going off in the guest room its a good bet its a new girl coming in

Thats what im looking out for but at the moment it looks like just Belle moving between her room and Kitchen. Doubt anyone leaving. No packing has been happening. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UM while in decent light and Belle is awake and needing to get dressed. I hope they let them know when it's UM so My Belle :heart: does not waste a sexy shower and more with no audience. I'm hoping that if she stays another few days to get one more good show with her writhing naked on the bed during the afternoon and we finally get a nice will lit spread pussy full frontal to match those excellent shots from behind. And can you imagine if she shaved her pussy on the bed like Lima ... The chances of these things happening are very small and My Belle :heart: has done so much already but she's never going to bate while sober so this is the best I can hope for, but if we see nothing else from her, she is still a legend.

• Upvote 1

BTW Jasmin went in an outfit very different from her usual teen casual/jogging wear. She looked like a sophisticated hep cat preparing to deliver some late '50s/early '60s beat poetry. In other words covered up but super hot. Perhaps her (good for nothing) BF is visiting for a date but it was a special outfit. 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW Jasmin went in an outfit very different from her usual teen casual/jogging wear. She looked like a sophisticated hep cat preparing to deliver some late '50s/early '60s beat poetry. In other words covered up but super hot. Perhaps her (good for nothing) BF is visiting for a date but it was a special outfit. 

Yes I noticed her outfit was quite smart but thought she was dressing for the cooler weather that is now in Barcelona. It was also odd to me that it was while she was counting money in her purse when it went u/m so suddenly. Did you also notice the official looking paper document on the bed that looks like it might have been her contract. God forbid if her so called boyfriend is visiting and if the constant phone calls are anything to go by if he would be a dictatorial arsehole like Vika's bearded one. A teaser she might be but I would hope she had more taste and sense than that.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Yes I noticed her outfit was quite smart but thought she was dressing for the cooler weather that is now in Barcelona. It was also odd to me that it was while she was counting money in her purse when it went u/m so suddenly. Did you also notice the official looking paper document on the bed that looks like it might have been her contract. God forbid if her so called boyfriend is visiting and if the constant phone calls are anything to go by if he would be a dictatorial arsehole like Vika's bearded one. A teaser she might be but I would hope she had more taste and sense than that.

I said it in the Jasmin thread. Without doubt Jasmin is super hot (I mean this is the sense of face and body the full package which is quite different from the sexiness possessed by Kristy and My Belle :heart: and off course The Goddess although you couldn't be more full package than Leora), maybe only Kami is hotter and Jasmin has better assets and yet her boyfriend sleeps with other women. Is he mad? Is she mad? Well we know she says that she's not very sexual but she pleases him but really if I weredating a girl who looked like Jasmin I think I'd be insane to risk the relationship and I were Jasmin, I would imagine I could do much better than someone who behaves like that.
I didn't see the contract out but have seen others with similar pieces of paper when they are contemplating leaving.

• Upvote 3