Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle dancing in her bed now

Yes just before she started she bent over pointing at Cam 14 (I know have just mentioned it) but if any one captured it and wants to PM me if it is as good as imagined was.

I hope either My Belle :heart: gets a BF and he agrees to share an RLC apartment or she gets to share with another girl just like Kami and Kristy. She is such a star that she is maybe too good for Barcelona. Of course I'd love her to have a second stay in Barcelona in a better bedroom!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Spero che sia il mio Belle  :heart: ottiene un BF e lui accetta di condividere un appartamento RLC o lei ottiene da condividere con un'altra ragazza, proprio come Kami e Kristy. Lei è una stella che è forse troppo buono per Barcellona. Certo che lei piacerebbe avere un secondo soggiorno a Barcellona in una camera da letto meglio!

se lei volesse potrebbe dormire tutte le sere con rebecca e fare amore con lei

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

se lei volesse potrebbe dormire tutte le sere con rebecca e fare amore con lei

For Rebecca this is just a job I'm afraid whereas for My Belle :heart: I think she is a true exhibitionist.

And yet again I was on cam 13 and as she started bend on to the bend my disobedient fingers decided to click away to the 4 camera view. I am cursed by myself. It is my fault for not setting up 2 screens but I guess I'd run out of disk space pretty fast. Great view on Cam 13 now

The difference between My Belle :heart: and a cam girl (and don't get me wrong I would love nothing more than for My Belle to give an explicit cam show) is that she is I feel being herself most of the time. Not when dancing those 2 other nights but right now longing around in her bedroom bottomless. I feel this is probably what she does at home rarely giving us the best view

• Upvote 2

Ha ha protective pillow. I wish I was that pillow. Notice how the 2 big slips were under NV - it is a talent, an annoying talent. I think My Belle :heart: has been bottomless for 20 hours now which puts her as a Hall of Famer with Leora, Irma, Vika and Nelly - unless anyone can think of anyone else who has managed that level of nudity.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ha ha protective pillow. I wish I was that pillow. Notice how the 2 big slips were under NV - it is a talent, an annoying talent. I think My Belle :heart: has been bottomless for 20 hours now which puts her as a Hall of Famer with Leora, Irma, Vika and Nelly - unless anyone can think of anyone else who has managed that level of nudity.

The pillow might not be a protective thing it might be to stop a draft blowing up her ass

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

nooo not the calvins!!!

I just said this in the pic thread by mistake so i will put it here now

Oh no ive just got home from work and Belle has just been to Narnia and come back with damn Calvin's on !!

• Upvote 1