Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You honestly think that a girl who cannot bring herself to dance with other girls or let her tits to be touched when she's massaged - covered them when Becca got near remember - is going to do anything.

Have you all been taking Happy Juice. Becca and Jasmin lie on the bed like this during the day or have you all a group memory wipe. 

I agree nothing will happen but we can all dream can't we?

What a beautiful thing that would be to see

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

It is ironic but you know she couldn't stay there with Milena. Had Lara moved in as was RLC's and Belle's original plan then she has a clubbing friend. Now she is living in Dead Town.

i was thinking that as well but I think lara goes to clubs as part of her job, at least thats how it seems melissa seems to be the one that actually parties

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, cacjc said:

I agree nothing will happen but we can all dream can't we?

What a beautiful thing that would be to see

it would blow up if something did happen

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is ironic but you know she couldn't stay there with Milena. Had Lara moved in as was RLC's and Belle's original plan then she has a clubbing friend. Now she is living in Dead Town.

Lara has done even less than Jasmin on cam. Plus she clearly isn't very close to Belle, they've barely interacted after the first day or two.

Just now, longarm101 said:

i was thinking that as well but I think lara goes to clubs as part of her job, at least thats how it seems melissa seems to be the one that actually parties

But Polya had a job and took Belle with her and Lara is Belle's friend - whatever happened to karaoke night. And why did they keep sending Lara back - perhaps because it would disturb Jasmin's little world.