Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

When Real = Dull what's the point?

Tonight's massage wasn't real was it - just there to make Jasmin look as though she was doing something. For Becca this a job but at least My Belle shows her personality because she's got one and for her as for her performing for the camera, she is clearly an exhibitionist and naturally a party girl whereas these 2 would struggle to know what a party was. Her reality now is that she stuck was not just one but 2 girls she can get on with but very different from her and right now it seems that life has been sucked right out of her, Fine if you want to watch this (and I will always watch Belle but if wasn't obssessed then I can't see would bother with this apartment) but this flat died the moment Jasmin forced her way in. Like I said Jasmin could be pretty and have big tits in B1. 

I guess this is a very good example of be careful what you wish for. Belle wanted to move to the "party" apartment, the how and the why I will leave alone as we have debated that issue to death. Now that belle is in the apartment she wanted she is stuck with the very thing she wanted away from. Now the two party girls are in b-1 (albeit they do all their partying away from the apartment). Jasmine arrived with an agenda to get to b-2 and set about doing that as soon as she arrived. Milena just made that transition easier but she has been gone for some time now so that excuse has been long gone.

I agree being idle is starting to take a toll on belle and its starting to show.

• Upvote 2

Just now, beaver67 said:

is the door open or closed ??????

You honestly think that a girl who cannot bring herself to dance with other girls or let her tits to be touched when she's massaged - covered them when Becca got near remember - is going to do anything.

Have you all been taking Happy Juice. Becca and Jasmin lie on the bed like this during the day or have you all a group memory wipe. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, longarm101 said:

I guess this is a very good example of be careful what you wish for. Belle wanted to move to the "party" apartment, the how and the why I will leave alone as we have debated that issue to death. Now that belle is in the apartment she wanted she is stuck with the very thing she wanted away from. Now the two party girls are in b-1 (albeit they do all their partying away from the apartment). Jasmine arrived with an agenda to get to b-2 and set about doing that as soon as she arrived. Milena just made that transition easier but she has been gone for some time now so that excuse has been long gone.

I agree being idle is starting to take a toll on belle and its starting to show.

It is ironic but you know she couldn't stay there with Milena. Had Lara moved in as was RLC's and Belle's original plan then she has a clubbing friend. Now she is living in Dead Town.