Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Belle will take the master bedroom, i would say probably not now as she has less than a month left. Maybe Jasmin will take it ? Would like to see Belle in Jasmin's room for the remainder as its got the best camera's by far !

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Wonder if Belle will take the master bedroom, i would say probably not now as she has less than a month left. Maybe Jasmin will take it ? Would like to see Belle in Jasmin's room for the remainder as its got the best camera's by far !

Doubt that either one will move. 

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

yes indeed, it looks kind of ominous so maybe Rebecca's pussy show last night was her way of giving us her swansong. Kind of sudden and a shame but today is her 29th day so maybe that's a reason for the quick decision.

With all previous translations its pretty certain its the end of her 3 month Visa as she was in Barcelona before entering B2 and then went home and returned !

• Upvote 1

Last night was ultimately very good but I ddin't really get to see what I had been waiting for because ultimately the naked dancing lasted just 6 minutes which would not have been the case but for Jasmin. I just stating a fact. I was vry pleased to see the new Jasmin, However it seems she has chosen Becca's last night and without Becca the new girl might not be up for the naked dancing either so it might have been my last chance to see Belle. In which case that's 6 minutes in 12 days apart from a little bit of moving around in her room with her head and tits cut off by the camers. It remains to be seen whether Jasmin's entire legacy boils down to one night where she let her tits get massaged in NV and danced in a bikini. Maybe she has changed, and if she does manage to dance in the room while My Belle is naked then for a significant time or at least does not get in the way then perhaps the previous 30 days of Jasmin's stay were not a waste but if it's back to normal and the new girl is like her then I've pretty much wasted my subscription. 

So come on Jasmin let My Belle be herself. But the othe problem is Jasmin doesn't really drink so actually I don't hold out much hope unless the new girl likes nudity and alcohol.

My Belle has also being doing her receipts and now she's going in that cupboard where she stored her stuff the night before she went on her assignment/date ready to move into B2. Read in to that what you will but I hope she moves into Becca's room.