Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed this morning to read the comments to the translation of Kitek, RLC is a business, does anyone really believe that a young girl naked dancing in front of a camera, does it for pleasure or worse to please us, the girls are in RLC to earn money in the apartments and out, I was a long time I say this, without being certain at last we now know that is so, I hope this does not ruin your sleep to anyone

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Now jasmin should be naked, wear sexy heels, stand in front of the cam and spread his legs, touching her pussy and having an orgasm ...
I may have eaten too much !!!

You sure you don't mean drinking?:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Ho riso questa mattina per leggere i commenti alla traduzione di Kitek, RLC è un business, qualcuno crede davvero che una giovane ragazza che balla nudo di fronte a una telecamera, lo fa per piacere o peggio di farci piacere, le ragazze sono in RLC per guadagnare soldi negli appartamenti e in uscita, sono stato molto tempo dico questo, senza avere la certezza, finalmente ora sappiamo che è così, spero che questo non rovina il sonno a chiunque

Here today we have discovered || hot water !!