Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

exactly, everyone has lazy days, they were up till the early hours too

they have acted in reliance on the US market. They hold on from about 11pm until 3-4 o'clock in the morning. Last night even longer.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they have acted in reliance on the US market. They hold on from about 11pm until 3-4 o'clock in the morning. Last night even longer.

and that is smart of them ,by that time they are the only thing goin on and have all the viewers

It seems like 18:00 was th time to spring to life Jasmin shouted "BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE" (so many Ls phonetically) from her room and My Belle :heart: was on her feet in seconds, a very animated shower which sadly coincided with a memory problem for me so maybe not as good as it should have been.  

I bet if Belle was stuck in her old room she would not have showered. Now it is a bit odd because she has put the wrap on but not dressed to jog. However the good news is that because the wrap is on she will most likely shower later and if that leads to Bedroom (she put her panties on straight after the shower today) and even better bed nudity then I'm in for a win.

Unfortunately this co-ordination will lead to both pixies probably showering at the same time and I'm obligated (of course it is my pleasure) to watch My Belle and so jasmin#'s nudity will remain a mystery to me. You will all let me know if she bends. Does anyone have pre-shower lippage she showed at Becca's leaving do? It went from zero to hyper with a click of the fingers.  

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

and that is smart of them ,by that time they are the only thing goin on and have all the viewers

Except that on our survey camcaps viewers aren't there more Europeans watching? If they were active from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. if would be better and of course earlier like yesterday there is better light

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Except that on our survey camcaps viewers aren't there more Europeans watching? If they were active from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. if would be better and of course earlier like yesterday there is better light

you have to keep in mind there are a lot of RLC viewers that are not camcaps members 

• Upvote 2