Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think Irma and Ilona and Belle are tied in the sexual department. Irma and Ilona have used a toy in full view. But Belle has used a toy on others in full view.

Yes but My Belle was under a lot of influences and on her own and without Happy Juice would she do as much as Irma and Ilona eventually did? I would be very surprised if we saw a bate from My Belle. Yes we've seen her covered micro bates but a full on out in the open one, I doubt it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but My Belle was under a lot of influences and on her own and without Happy Juice would she do as much as Irma and Ilona eventually did? I would be very surprised if we saw a bate from My Belle. Yes we've seen her covered micro bates but a full on out in the open one, I doubt it.

For me it doesn't matter if Belle had help or not. She used a toy on the other girls and gave Caro a couple licks. All three have done different things and for me it's a draw.:cool:

• Upvote 1

RLC  ce sont des enfoirés,   mon abonnelment devait s'interrompre demain soir à minuit le 13 novembre  mais j'ai constaté qu'ils m'ont coupé la ligne dès ce matin le 12 Novembre,, je perds deux jours d'abonnement avec eux.........

Tant pis et tant mieux pour moi,  j'en avais assez de me faire   """   pigeonner   """  et j'ai trouvé la volonté de couper cet abonnement.......

16 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

RLC  ce sont des enfoirés,   mon abonnelment devait s'interrompre demain soir à minuit le 13 novembre  mais j'ai constaté qu'ils m'ont coupé la ligne dès ce matin le 12 Novembre,, je perds deux jours d'abonnement avec eux.........

Tant pis et tant mieux pour moi,  j'en avais assez de me faire   """   pigeonner   """  et j'ai trouvé la volonté de couper cet abonnement.......

Sorry to hear that. I feel I will have to go 30 days more than I want just because I cannot trust when RLC will cut me off or exactly when My Belle will leave - it's a lot of money for something I won't want.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jasmin was much more casually dressed than Belle so they must have had different places to be. Did not expect Belle back so soon though!

Well maybe Jasmin has something to discuss with somebody but quite frankly B2 is working for me at the moment because My Belle :heart: just does what she wants without anything holding her back now she has the big room and Jasmin will pose nicely for the rest of you. The y will probably spend the evening together once Jasmin returns

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well maybe Jasmin has something to discuss with somebody but quite frankly B2 is working for me at the moment because My Belle :heart: just does what she wants without anything holding her back now she has the big room and Jasmin will pose nicely for the rest of you. The y will probably spend the evening together once Jasmin returns

Jasmin will pose nicely for the rest of us? Right your the only one watching Belle. Got it.:biggrin: