Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

2:52 They are still not in bed but chatting away on the couch which is in improvement on looking at their phones.  - honestly I haven't been paying attention but My Belle :heart: really needs to sleep and so do I 

your belle waiting for you to satisfy her LOL what are you waiting for 

3:15 My Belle :heart: finished shower and on the couch - it's last night's hidden pussy show all over again, but this time Jasmin is still there for some reason. I wish someone from RLC would tell them this late bedtime nonsense isn't working.

That was just a normal shower and not one of her sexy ones.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Bye the time jasmin lives RLC her pussy going to be so rusty it's going to look like sunken Titanic  LMAO 

She must fiddle on the toilet. Surley she cant last without doing something! Even on Ilona's first stay she used the shower head a couple of times and used the jets! Then well we know what she used on 2nd stay. 

Belle has her microbates which may be enough for her! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She must fiddle on the toilet. Surley she cant last without doing something! Even on Ilona's first stay she used the shower head a couple of times and used the jets! Then well we know what she used on 2nd stay. 

Belle has her microbates which may be enough for her! 

Jasmin has fiddled with herself on the toilet and I suspect more than once.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin has fiddled with herself on the toilet and I suspect more than once.

I suspected so a few times when she had been in there a long time. Rebecca never showed much sign of sexual frustration. Well apart from the looks she gave Belle and Jasmin from time to time.