Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do not want a new girl. 20 days of these 2 will be fantastic if they stay this naked and friendly.

I agree. Leave these two for the rest of their stay then start fresh with three new girls.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree. Leave these two for the rest of their stay then start fresh with three new girls.

Yep I'd go along with that plan. It could actually work out that they both leave together at the end of the month/beginning December which would be Jasmin on a two month and Belle just shy of her 3 month stay.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

bc1 and bc2 are a real scandal
worse than in hospice
I already know your standard answer but I would report the discontent of many RLC spectators encountered on various forums.
Often we speak not to renew the contract with you.
thank you

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Your discontent is because Rebecca left. There's nothing wrong with B2 at the moment. Jasmin selpt naked, what on earth do you want apart from Becca naked in high heels  because she has gone and was not remotely as entertaining as MY Belle :heart: anyway. Did you see what she has done in the big room in the last 3 days and you are not entertained? What do you want?!!!!! Because the orgies are over!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Il vostro malcontento è perché Rebecca a sinistra. Non c'è niente di sbagliato con B2 al momento. Jasmin selpt nudo, cosa mai vuoi a parte Becca nudi con i tacchi alti, perché lei è andata e non era lontanamente divertente come MY Belle  :heart: comunque. Hai visto quello che ha fatto nella grande sala negli ultimi 3 giorni e non si è intrattenuto? Cosa vuoi?!!!!! Perché le orge sono finite !!

but not see the desolation and sadness in the eyes of Fine?
I certainly would like to keep her but with girls enhance it and make it happy.
so it is a sadness to see her.