Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

47.25 hours ago Jasmin interrupted My Belle's :heart: naked sexy dance which was getting hotter and hotter - and nothing has happened since.

Not likely to either if they don't get off the up all night thing.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are in very fixed regime decided by Jasmin, which is not a surprise because My Belle :heart: is the least leader like person imaginable. I think she has been awake 26 hours whereas at least Jasmin has had a couple of good sleeps. By the time she gets back My Belle will probably have to taken a turn on the couch, then into the shower and immediately asleep while Jasmin minds the whatever it is they'r minding. When Belle wakes up it will probably be straight to couch duty while Jasmin sleeps and no fun will eschew.  

6 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

I wish they had a pics page on their website for the girls so they could take selfies of their day outside of the apartments, I would love to see what the towns are like where they are.

Barcelona facing the sea - surely it is well covered.

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Oh dear, its about time these 2 just got together and went shopping or or to a cafe or something just to get out for a few hours and not just for jogging.

At some point they have to make a food run. Unless that refrigerator is magic.:biggrin: