Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is really showing just how disastrous high heels are for the cameras in this room. My Belle  :heart: is headless as Lola was much of the time. Yet if you raised the camera then you get less good pussy shots. Without high heels Rebecca and My Belle :heart: were the perfect height for this room

breast cameras ever

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is really showing just how disastrous high heels are for the cameras in this room. My Belle  :heart: is headless as Lola was much of the time. Yet if you raised the camera then you get less good pussy shots. Without high heels Rebecca and My Belle :heart: were the perfect height for this room

the rooms in b-2 are just too big for this kind of thing but i dont know if there is a good answer to solve the problem

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

People kept saying that about Caro and it was eventually true but My Belle :heart: has not only brought new clothes on a regular basis - hence her huge stock - but also had a couple of gentleman buy some clothes for her.

agreed, she has had several gentleman buy gifts for her 

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

I think we are in the final days for belle and jasmine, I hope belle stays a little while longer than jasmine it would be interesting to see what she would if left by herself. As i posted earlier my hope is that RLC is seeking to reboot this apartment with three new girls who have no ties with any of the previous residents.

Another scenario that has crossed my mind is the possibility that this apartment will become a permanent residence for one or two couples much like the other apartments in the RLC project. This could open some interesting possibilities.

B-1 is in need of a reboot as well, as lara and melissa are there to work and work only and lima is spending more and more time away from the apartment and doing less and less in the apartment. 

As for cam issues b-2 is a large apartment that has a rather odd layout, and would require around 7 more cams, or maybe more to provide the angles that would keep us from fussing lol. I do wish for a balcony cam in b-2 and a better angle for the balcony cam in b-1 

Actually it's probably most suitable fo the couple and guests scenario under Nora because that big bed should have a couple in it and then the others are best suited as single rooms although the box room would be difficult to take a guy back to - yes I know Stella fucked in there but it is not exactly comfortable.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Actually it's probably most suitable fo the couple and guests scenario under Nora because that big bed should have a couple in it and then the others are best suited as single rooms although the box room would be difficult to take a guy back to - yes I know Stella fucked in there but it is not exactly comfortable.

i agree the box room is too small for permanent use, but jasmines room could easily handle two people from the looks of it

Just now, longarm101 said:

well you can definitely tell belle is from eastern europe. Thats on of the few regions of the world fur is still acceptable to wear

That was bought for her on that assignment which went badly but it might be fake fur - lots of people were that.

Just now, longarm101 said:

i agree the box room is too small for permanent use, but jasmines room could easily handle two people from the looks of it

Caro was not happy with Jasmine stealing all the sheets and it ws a tight fit with Caro and Anna as well.