Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Just now, BBsq69 said:

That was bought for her on that assignment which went badly but it might be fake fur - lots of people were that.

i figured it was faux fur here in the states activists will throw red paint on you if you wear that stuff these days. They wear it in canada and alaska as the weather there actually requires it for the most part 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Pussy Galore!

And if anybody makes a joke using anything rhyming with that I'll be on you like a ton of bricks.

twas a girl at the store

whose name was pussy galore

she spent much time 

to make up her mind

fussing about what clothes she wore

• Upvote 1

It was a shame when Diana Rigg was the second girl to go from Avengers to Bond Girl she could not have actually played the great Emma Peel and survived of course but then she might have a been a bit smarter than Bond and that would never do in his misogynist world. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It was a shame when Diana Rigg was the second girl to go from Avengers to Bond Girl she could not have actually played the great Emma Peel and survived of course but then she might have a been a bit smarter than Bond and that would never do in his misogynist world. 

go i remember her, and all the tight stuff she wore back then she was hot

• Upvote 1