Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Thursday is confirmed as the day of the shows for Leora. And with this we are two in one day if we count this morning at one o'clock. So it is assumed that tomorrow will disappear...perhaps for work.

And just one of the last six Thursdays has been missed out.

• Sad 1

Another room yes sorry - BUT just decided to click on Masha as a guy was playing guitar there, and there she is singing Behind Blue Eyes! Quickly singing along! Not often i do that with Leora's choices i have to sayย ๐Ÿ˜„

Trouble is - They were doing the shitty Limp Bizkit version.... Tsh Tsh.

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Thursday is confirmed as the day of the shows for Leora. And with this we are two in one day if we count this morning at one o'clock. So it is assumed that tomorrow will disappear...perhaps for work.

i think 3/4s of the thumbnails are of leora

• Like 2

Ok .. letโ€™s make this a bit more clear because I donโ€™t like if I am ย not addressed directly when people here donโ€™t like the way I post or the things I post , as I have said the โ€œ ignore โ€œ button is just a click away .ย 
ย 

I have all the right to criticize this apartment if according to the membership I pay as an individual isnโ€™t satisfying my standards as it is for everyone who is satisfied to do the same . ย I donโ€™t understand , should i praise the nothingness that occurs according to my standards or just watch and not criticize ? If it is a movie , a football match , anything , do we criticize for the quality or not ? Do we disturb the actors or the production by expressing our negativity or will they stop making movies or playing football ? But I think , with a fair criticism , it might be that things can get better ( which they donโ€™t as they only get worse here ) ..ย 
ย 

And to make it even clearer , I pay to see an apartment ย , a tenant , an individual ย that whenever is inside , sheโ€™s willing to show an insight of her private life . If she canโ€™t , if sheโ€™s shy , if she has troubles , if sheโ€™s not happy ย with her on cameras appearance and job , she can easily quit , go out of this prison she has put herself and live happy outside with her friends , her boyfriend , have a normal job , , bills , accounts , etc etc etc like the rest of us . If Leora canโ€™t do all this and she has made this place an uninteresting and a repeated problems procedure , RLC can let her know that this is total disrespectful to the people who pay to watch a โ€œ private life under cameras when sheโ€™s inside โ€œ .. but excuse me , what private life we watch ? EXCEPT , if the dream and awaiting for anyone daily here watching is to catch Leora masturbating or her laying down showing her tits ย her ass and her spread legs .. So , really ? Honestly , what else is Leora offering to RLC except masturbations ? What else that I canโ€™t see and I have to praise like I am instructed to do ? ย 
ย 

Many opinions and mouths have been shut here , Russian translators that used to help during the early years of Leora arenโ€™t anymore posting in the foreground , I am sorry to say and disappoint , whatever criticism concerns my way of posting ย and the way I am addressing the whatever ( no ) happenings of this apartment , I have all the right to do . If someone feels offended that I am not praising Leora because she masturbates or because she walks naked in the apartment , sorry , but I am not paying to watch ( only ) ย that. This woman is paid by me and thousand of others to share her life on cameras BY HER OWN CHOICE and I provide for her life outside of the cameras so she can go to restaurants , ย journeys , make herself nice at beauty salons , spas , learn the ย language so she can stay there and dance so as to have a hobby .. all well and respected but .. I am not paying to see her only masturbate , I am paying so as she shares inside the apartment her private life .. and personally for me , she doesnโ€™t .. except if I am missing the plot here of what the majority pays to watch so as to give Leora the daily viewership..ย 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ok .. letโ€™s make this a bit more clear because I donโ€™t like if I am ย not addressed directly when people here donโ€™t like the way I post or the things I post , as I have said the โ€œ ignore โ€œ button is just a click away .ย 
ย 

I have all the right to criticize this apartment if according to the membership I pay as an individual isnโ€™t satisfying my standards as it is for everyone who is satisfied to do the same . ย I donโ€™t understand , should i praise the nothingness that occurs according to my standards or just watch and not criticize ? If it is a movie , a football match , anything , do we criticize for the quality or not ? Do we disturb the actors or the production by expressing our negativity or will they stop making movies or playing football ? But I think , with a fair criticism , it might be that things can get better ( which they donโ€™t as they only get worse here ) ..ย 
ย 

And to make it even clearer , I pay to see an apartment ย , a tenant , an individual ย that whenever is inside , sheโ€™s willing to show an insight of her private life . If she canโ€™t , if sheโ€™s shy , if she has troubles , if sheโ€™s not happy ย with her on cameras appearance and job , she can easily quit , go out of this prison she has put herself and live happy outside with her friends , her boyfriend , have a normal job , , bills , accounts , etc etc etc like the rest of us . If Leora canโ€™t do all this and she has made this place an uninteresting and a repeated problems procedure , RLC can let her know that this is total disrespectful to the people who pay to watch a โ€œ private life under cameras when sheโ€™s inside โ€œ .. but excuse me , what private life we watch ? EXCEPT , if the dream and awaiting for anyone daily here watching is to catch Leora masturbating or her laying down showing her tits ย her ass and her spread legs .. So , really ? Honestly , what else is Leora offering to RLC except masturbations ? What else that I canโ€™t see and I have to praise like I am instructed to do ? ย 
ย 

Many opinions and mouths have been shut here , Russian translators that used to help during the early years of Leora arenโ€™t anymore posting in the foreground , I am sorry to say and disappoint , whatever criticism concerns my way of posting ย and the way I am addressing the whatever ( no ) happenings of this apartment , I have all the right to do . If someone feels offended that I am not praising Leora because she masturbates or because she walks naked in the apartment , sorry , but I am not paying to watch ( only ) ย that. This woman is paid by me and thousand of others to share her life on cameras BY HER OWN CHOICE and I provide for her life outside of the cameras so she can go to restaurants , ย journeys , make herself nice at beauty salons , spas , learn the ย language so she can stay there and dance so as to have a hobby .. all well and respected but .. I am not paying to see her only masturbate , I am paying so as she shares inside the apartment her private life .. and personally for me , she doesnโ€™t .. except if I am missing the plot here of what the majority pays to watch so as to give Leora the daily viewership..ย 

chapter 27

read tirant lo blanc GIF by ร€ Punt Mรจdia

Bonjour les amis et amie

Dโ€™aprรจs la lecture une excellente soirรฉe avec bรขte

Elle a plus dโ€™appel de Paul je ne lโ€™entends plus parler avec luiย ?

Ces calmes en ce moment

Bon vendredi a tous et bon courage a ceux qui travail

Merci pour les commentaires

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello friends and friend

According to the reading an excellent eveningย 

She's got no more calls from Paul. I can't hear her talking to him anymore?

These calm at the moment

Good Friday to all and good luck to those who work

Thank you for the comments

Hi Patou. She didn't have any calls last night at all, in fact it looked as if she was just looking at social media all night (And it was virtually all night too!). She spoke to Paul yesterday morning in bed.ย 

• Thanks 3

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a ditย :

Salut Patou. Elle nโ€™a pas eu dโ€™appels du tout hier soir, en fait, il semblait quโ€™elle regardait les mรฉdias sociaux toute la nuit (etcโ€™รฉtaitpratiquement toute la nuit aussi!). Elle a parlรฉ ร  Paul hier matin au lit.

Merci

Je trouve quโ€™elle lโ€™appel moins mais sa veux rien dire, elle lโ€™appel peut รชtre en dehors lorsque quel sort cโ€™est vrai depuis une bonne semaine cโ€™est bizarre

• Like 1

ย 

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

great friday for everyone in family and friendsย 

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฆจย ๐Ÿ”ญย ๐Ÿ๏ธย ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒถ๏ธย patou gag-her brokk! hard on chris gregg marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

Dance Deal With It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Thank you

I find that she calls him less but she doesn't want to say anything, she calls him can be outside when what fate it's true for a good week it's weird

It often changes, where it seems she doesn't call as much but yes, they will speak outside i am sure, and on the call she said she would let him know about whatever it was they were talking about, so they will text a lot too don't forget. And no call to Paul last night, but no call to LB either, remember that.

• Thanks 3