B4 - General Topic 2021 #108 (October)

Excellent bate from Daniela ,lots of pleasure tense to it , I could think that she is kind of “ sex hungry “ at the moment , the “ head crash “ on the bed while reaching her orgasm , the instant camera look while kissing her toy and the lick of her fingers soon after , very remarkable .. well done with a great beginning .. Nana was also great but I think the attention was mostly on Daniela and how she would be performing .. meanwhile at B5 , this guy Maksim can become the male X factor if Leia and him seem to prove that they are a very open couple .. but let’s see.. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Excellent bate from Daniela ,lots of pleasure tense to it , I could think that she is kind of “ sex hungry “ at the moment , the “ head crash “ on the bed while reaching her orgasm , the instant camera look while kissing her toy and the lick of her fingers soon after , very remarkable .. well done with a great beginning .. Nana was also great but I think the attention was mostly on Daniela and how she would be performing .. meanwhile at V5 , this guy Maksim can become the male X factor if Leia and him seem to prove that they are a very open couple .. but let’s see.. 

You must be watching different girls from the ones I see.🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Boa noite Nana. Bons sonhos, Não fique brava. Dê o troco. Esqueça esta pessoa. 

Você acha que ela estava falando com dois caras? Pois ela parecia bem contente tirando fotos e mandando mensagem de texto com ele.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Você acha que ela estava falando com dois caras? Pois ela parecia bem contente tirando fotos e mandando mensagem de texto com ele.

Acho que foi sarcasmo por parte dela. Tanto que vi ela chorando um pouco em certa hora.Era apenas uma pessoa e o cara tá na lista negra agora. 

Just now, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Acho que foi sarcasmo por parte dela. Tanto que vi ela chorando um pouco em certa hora.Era apenas uma pessoa e o cara tá na lista negra agora. 

Estou vendo o replay agora, quero ver se pego algo que perdi.

• Like 1