B4 - General Topic 2021 #108 (October)

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and the B1 girls   best fit for my liking     bye bye twins and your 3 fans

Agree. But since Olivia, or Ulyana too idk, will study in Barcelona her commute to the school will be too long and expensive if it she will have daily classes.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Agree. But since Olivia, or Ulyana too idk, will study in Barcelona her commute to the school will be too long and expensive if it she will have daily classes.

school is so much online these days 

• Upvote 1

So .. RLC trying to move fast with one more unlucky incident for them … most probably we get the twins and Karol in B1 ( Karol can then meet often Leia ) , most probably we see the big ( and rightful in my opinion ) return of at least Olivia , Ulyana and Fiora and let’s see what happens with Harley ( that I believe she continues .. ) ..

But new questions appear .. how can it be that Fiora or Harley that have the boyfriends not get their private bedrooms since one needs to sleep at Daniela’s room , assuming that Olivia and Ulyana get the master bedroom ? Except of course if they ask ( poor ) Radislava to move with Daniela so as Fiora and Harley get the bedrooms so as to keep with their boyfriend interactions . 

Now , it’s Nana that once again is left isolated since she isn’t a big fan of Radi of what we have seen and in general , she was handling well her relationships with both Karol and the twins .

The scenarios are endless , one last one has to do of the dynamic that the ex B1 girls will bring , Radi is a fan of cameras and shows which fits very well with the ex B1 girls but .. how this “ invasion “ of these close also in real life friendships of the B1 girls will be faced by the current B4 tenants and especially Nana and Radislava who have now made themselves comfortable ? 

Well , an interesting November ahead in case the above scenario becomes a reality in the coming week . Stay tuned 😉

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So .. RLC trying to move fast with one more unlucky incident for them … most probably we get the twins and Karol in B1 ( Karol can then meet often Leia ) , most probably we see the big ( and rightful in my opinion ) return of at least Olivia , Ulyana and Fiora and let’s see what happens with Harley ( that I believe she continues .. ) ..

But new questions appear .. how can it be that Fiora or Harley that have the boyfriends not get their private bedrooms since one needs to sleep at Daniela’s room , assuming that Olivia and Ulyana get the master bedroom ? Except of course if they ask ( poor ) Radislava to move with Daniela so as Fiora and Harley get the bedrooms so as to keep with their boyfriend interactions . 

Now , it’s Nana that once again is left isolated since she isn’t a big fan of Radi of what we have seen and in general , she was handling well her relationships with both Karol and the twins .

The scenarios are endless , one last one has to do of the dynamic that the ex B1 girls will bring , Radi is a fan of cameras and shows which fits very well with the ex B1 girls but .. how this “ invasion “ of these close also in real life friendships of the B1 girls will be faced by the current B4 tenants and especially Nana and Radislava who have now made themselves comfortable ? 

Well , an interesting November ahead in case the above scenario becomes a reality in the coming week . Stay tuned 😉

It will be easier to send Nana to share the room with Daniela.

• Sad 1